This offseason is pissing me off

Everything is going SO well, this staff appears to be more than competent but actually GOOD and then I look at the build of the team and get excited then look at our schedule and get MORE excited.

And then my lizard lion brain takes over and says ‘you have done this every season in one way or another’ and goddman it if they lay an egg I swear to god I’ll get so pissed off I’ll consider being a packer fan.

okay maybe not that bad but dammit they better justify all this love from fans and the nfl alike.

6 Likes

The pain train’s’A’Comin’, my bro!
…and it looks very different this time, cuz we’re driving it, instead of getting run over by it

Loop Train GIF

3 Likes

Arabica beans this year baby.

Slow Motion Coffee GIF by CuriosityStream

1 Like

Holmes turned our beans into this…

Try to watch that shit without tearing up. hahahahahahah!!!

5 Likes

Definitely feeling what you’re saying. I’ll just add on a bit more.

Waiting for the inevitable next shoe to drop.

The rash of injuries at one to three position groups that leave us signing players from the Tokyo Intramural League and derail a promising season.

The inexplicable regression of players you counted on to be keystones.

An off the field incident that serves as a franchise distraction.

Or some combination, or all of the above.

1 Like

well brothers…I would never be a Packer fan , so we got this !

Lions successful offseason?

No one is hit by a semi while mowing their lawn.

Pants on in the drive through

No HOF retired before age 31.

9 Likes

LOL - Can’t decide if that was more hilarious or painful, bro!

1 Like
  1. Wendy’s franchises are off limits.
  2. All pizzas must be delivered.
  3. No player is allowed to do their own yard work.

Any more?

7 Likes

SUPERBOWL OF OFF-SEASON’S.

-No playing volleyball (Fauria)
-No swimming in exotic rivers with fish that can swim into your privates (Levy)
-No smoking of so much weed and/or eating so much that you get fat and out of shape (BMW/Rogers)
-No chasing your dog off the back porch (didn’t someone blow am ACL or something doing this?)

4 Likes

Leshoure

• No hurting self falling down stairs trying to stop the dog from urinating in the house.

• No ice fishing

1 Like

no that was

Destroy Sesame Street GIF by Rachael Ray Show

I feel ya….

Simply looking at Sewell, Levi, and Alim physiques alone gives cause for optimism.

Tabor, Walker, Golladay, Tavai, Kerryon, Dizon, Sims, Cephus, Reiff, Leshoure, Calhoun, K Smith, Broyles, IAF, G Alexander, Swanson, Spievey

We drafted lots and lots of guys with either size or athleticism limitations in high rounds… lots of tweeners…

That issue was compounded when none of the guys ever came back jacked up from a real training program.

I’m ba Michigan fan, but not so much a fan of current regime and lack of a strength program.

Look at R Gary the day he arrived and left Michigan. 3 years of peak maturation and he gained little muscle and maybe a tiny bit of fluff around the midsection.

Chase young was smallish- and left OSU jacked.

It’s not shocking to see Gary succeeding given his natural gifts of speed and agility now being combined with some man strength.

McNeill, Levi, Sewell and Swift all look like different people.

1 Like

Are those beans magical!?

Frank Ragnow Shut Up GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like

The ones that brought the luck to get Sewell, Hutch, and Williams were.

1 Like

who was alabamas qb???looked pretty decent

1 Like