This Scouting Report on Aiden Hutchinson by SI

Does anybody else see what this guy is seeing? I find it to be a real head scratcher.

1 Like

One of the most puzzling analyses I’ve ever seen.

First and foremost, why does this guy assume teams only have one or two pass-rushers? How in the world does it make sense that they’d have to move on from Romeo Okwara? Does he not realize the Lions’ situation and how poor Flowers has been?

Finally, I have been critical of Hutchinson before but I’m not seeing what this guy sees when it comes to his abilities on the field.

2 Likes

“The Lions will need to commit themselves to moving on from either OLB Trey Flowers”

He says this like it is a difficult decision!!!

How can a guy call himself a football writer and not realize the Lions are literally counting down the days until they are ABLE to get rid of Flowers and his bloated whale of a contract???

Michael J Fox Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

8 Likes

Just note, the article from from Nov 6, 2021.

The rest of it. Yeah, ok. One former scout’s opinion.

2 Likes

As a former (boy) scout who played junior high football until moving to cross-country in high school, I disagree with this nut job.

There’s a reason he is a former scout.

3 Likes

Inconsistent motor?

what is he smoking?

Just click bait these guys they talk like they know what game is about. Many on here have more ability to talk the game even when they get pissed off with Lions an just whine LOL

2 Likes

Ok, so he’s a hot take machine. He draws attention to himself by going against consensus to a ridiculous extent. Even in early November the idea that Hutchinson was a second round player was silly.

1 Like