This stuff tries my patience lol

Bugs Bunny Gasp GIF by Regal
waiting for stuff to happen *

2 Likes

I think we are pretty close to being done in free agency. Maybe Chark returns on a short term deal. He aint getting the big money he was looking for. Fill out the roster with the 8 draft picks and then return to free agency if needed after the draft.

We might add a backup QB. Maybe someone like Teddy B.

I’m waiting on two things at this point, knowing full a third will also happen.

1. The draft
  2. OTA’s, camp, preseason
  3. The usual 3-4 posters getting into it again, because they will fix it this time. :slight_smile:
1 Like

Holmes kind of hinted that they would draft a QB this year, didn’t he? Am I remembering correctly?

1 Like

Maybe Chark on a small contract, a back up QB. Don’t feel much else will happen until after the draft and teams start cutting players as they’ve replaced them from said draft.

1 Like

Yes you are.
Holmes said that Goff sucks & he wishes he could have kept Mathew around, but since that is not the case, we have to get someone who has a bicep bigger than a 12 year old girls wrist.

Just having fun…
…while running out of the room covering head

He said he needed to do better and couldn’t have the same situation as last year. He talked about “upgrading the QB room”

I think we sign a vet and draft one.

2 Likes

Saturday Night Live Drinking GIF by Global TV

Time for the gun show!!!

Football Sport GIF by Detroit Lions

Marry me!

The “punter”
Friggin weapon!

The ladies call him “Big Poppa”

gettyimages-1425374528-612x612

The ppl know the truth!

1 Like

Hang in there, bud. We’re over a month A MONTH away from the draft still.

LOL

But I’m feeling the same for sure.

1 Like

I know those 3’s are for Fox… but seriously is 3rd down even that important anymore!? Teams go for it on 4th down more and more every year. Getting a stop on 3rd down doesn’t mean what it used to.

Only cuz coach Dan is teaching the rest of the league.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the Lions to confirm the Glasgow signing.

1 Like

Chark would be smart to sign another prove it deal with the lions if he can. He has developing chemistry with Goff and he knows the offense. He has a much better shot at a bigger year. Especially if he is finally healthy.

2 Likes

Per Ben Johnson when asked what he looked for in a QB, it is very important.

I disagree. I think the panthers offer him the best opportunity to be the guy. but I do want him back