This was a Sweet Win

I am going to enjoy this one.

4 Likes

I’ll take wins anyway we can get them

5 Likes

I have to admit…I’m more pessimistic then I admit on here. I was just expecting a loss the whole game…I’m txting @BigNatty and he is like “we got this”…4th quarter comes and I’m up pacing and I’m txting BG “damn bro, they’ve sucked me in again”…props to BG for always being positive.

3 Likes

i do not have cable tv—but followed on game chaannel–wow–we did some thing right—okuda got his first int.–did matt pat do something different—maybe we are not as bad as it seems—fingers crossed

That’s how you do it man. Chewed up like 4 minutes of clock on that drive. Great work…really good work at the end. That’s why you play every minute and fight through it.

2 Likes

Who else thought we were F-Ed after that holding on that perfect throw and catch from stafford and Hall…

Hall is a BALLER.

3 Likes

This is typical lions beating a weak team screwing my draft selecting lawarence .I want to see how we play against a decent defense in upcoming games

1 Like

There was a moment there where I felt like Lt Dan yelling at the Hurricane.

1 Like

Arizona wasn’t a bad team bro

5 Likes

Bro did you miss all the pregame hype saying possibly all 4 teams from that division make the playoffs? People are all over the cards hype train.

Hey, me too.

Patricia may not be any closer to holding on to his job overall but this was a HUGE won for his team and for him. His players player their asses off today and stood up big when it counted.

I bash when we lose and I give credit when we win. I just want to see my team win and we looked pretty good today. Even with a critical bullshit holding call that took away a possible TD to Hall.

4 Likes

Defense played pretty well. They were not the SOL defense in the 4th. Takeaways, pressure, stops. It was a good game, against a dangerous QB

Stafford was far from on top of his game, but he also didn’t kill us. Wasn’t always sharp, but had some good throws, and balled out on the final drive.

All around, very good team win

3 Likes

I kind of hated the bye week but if we can steal the game next week and it allows our secondary to get healthy then we may be in okay shape.

Agreed, definitely a good game. If the D had played like this vs the bears we would have won. Also this shows just how critical Golladay is to our success, without him I doubt we win.

5 Likes

Weak team :joy::joy::joy:

You really are something

2 Likes

I thought they were a top 10 defense

1 Like

Great win. A chance to be .500 going into the bye. I’ll take it. Murray was horrendous. Let’s see if the Lions can put a little run together after finally tasting victory.

4 Likes

Stafford went 22/31 with 4 drops and 1 throw away. So… 4 missed passes, 2 tds and no mistakes. Considering the pressure he was under… he played a great game. Our run game saw 6-7 guys in the box all day and couldn’t make them pay. That to me was our biggest worry on offense. So many third and longs.

2 Likes

WB Motown great to see you again !!!