This was a Sweet Win

Agree pretty much with all of this… although I didn’t see Stafford under much pressure. The O line has done a nice job pass blocking through 3 weeks. Swift barely played today maybe he is in the doghouse

2 Likes

Staff threw some absolute bullets when it mattered.

2 Likes

They played incredibly conservatively. Didn’t give Stafford a lot of opportunities for big plays. But we also played field position really well. Fox for mvp.

2 Likes

And undefeated at 2/0 coming into this game …

Bears undefeated… should be 2-1 as we should be… only game we got handled imho was GB…

1 Like

This win was textbook for how to win on the road:
Don’t turn the ball over, try to establish the running game, force turnovers yourself and control the ball at the end of the game.

1 Like

Loved it. A win is a win. Hoping next week Brees throws as many directly to our players as Murray did :joy:

Yep! Wins have been hard to come by especially for this team. Let savor it

1 Like

LOVED this win. I’m not too optimistic about the rest of the season, but it felt so damn good to get a W. Let’s goooooooo

I did - 100%.

The entire 4th quarter I was thinking - “Man, this game doesn’t have that Lionsy feel to it…maybe we’ll win this!”

And then there was that holding call and I thought - “Ah yep, there it is. Had me fooled.”

And then they won.

I still am kind of thinking something went wrong.

2 Likes

The only reason we got handled by GB was Patricia’s insane decision to play Davis, who is as bad as any LB I have ever seen. He is the proverbial kid that looks big and fast, but can’t play a lick!

1 Like