This will ruffle a few feathers

That was a designed play though

2 Likes

I think I misunderstood “off schedule throw” to mean off-platform so this one is the first that came to mind. A throw doesn’t get much more off-platform than that one

1 Like

Speaking of Brissett, he’s a free agent. Would be an interesting option to be Goff’s backup next season. He’s 30 with 48 games starting experience. Shit he looked better than Watson did for the Browns this year.

3 Likes

Yeah. I meant that when the orginal play breaks down and then what can Jared make from
It.

Here’s another one. Also silly ranking Goff over Burrow

Stat of the Week: NFL’s Top Quarterbacks >

IMO, there are levels & layers. Michael Jordan got better at being a leader under the most harsh of adversity. The Pistons couldn’t crush his “confidence” because he was pure warrior spirit.

There are many components to leadership. Goff is becoming a better leader, trust me. His warrior energy is rising. Coach Dan is a very different type of leader, & goff is picking up some of that.

Maybe we are to disagree here, but I feel very strongly about this. This is a totally different type of leadership. Look @ coach Dan & the Seahawks coach.

Both successful & totally different. Goff is getting some masculine energy training from a world class alpha male.

2 Likes

I think his warrior energy was snuffed in LA and here it’s been relit

2 Likes

When I coach guys, I remind them → we live our stories, not our lives.
When a man is “emasculated by his wife”, he is truly emasculated by his stories.
Is my old coach an asshole who mistreated me…so now I have a HUGE chip on my shoulder?
or
Has my old coach ruined my confidence?

True masculine energy does not get emasculated by anything.
Confidence can get hurt, but your will & commitment remind you of who you are.
…you commit to being better than you have EVER been?

Just different energetic reactions.

He is being activated by coach Dan & the brotherhood

Nowadays, you have to do that when you read opinion pieces or any written piece for that matter. Who they work for, past work, possible motives, and what kind of experience or possible credibility they have on the subject. Things often become clearer once you do that.

3 Likes

In my experience, beggars do know the best corners though…

1 Like

Agree, he is a nice target

1 Like

Dinosaur Emily GIF

1 Like

Obviously… we should take Levis with our pick. Mechanically sound, big play ability, played against top notch defenses each week… way better than Jared “turn your head and” Goff.

Goff is #8-12, depending on who you talk to.
Lower, if they have no brain at all.

I’ve enjoyed the entire conversation, but could have ended the topic right here.

1 Like

I ain’t ruffled? (What the??) amused, maybe lol

I saw what we all saw

He is what he is, and always has been, with the O trending up, I wouldn’t expect nothing more than getting better and better

1 Like

I agree. He is not immune to the 1-6 start, but we all saw that too. Threw a few back pics and pick-6s, but in that stretch with the exception of Dallas and NE, he will still hanging 35 on people. Starting the next week, only people that caught balls from him played for the Detroit Lions. Top 10 in like 10+ categories. Just stop PFN.

1 Like

This is the longest time of year.

2 Likes

Even moreso with how the last 10 weeks played out for this team.

1 Like

Completely agree. I don’t care that much about the off-season. I’m ready for training camp to start yesterday. Can’t think of many times I felt that way about this team.

2 Likes