This years Rookie QB's

After watching the Jet’s play this last week I don’t know how they can be ranked ahead of us. Bears with Fields, same. Jag’s should pick it up some sooner or later, Trey Lance is lucky he doesn’t have to play like the others. Jones, the guy who protects the ball, well, not so much this last week. It’s early, they’re rookies, but as a class, I don’t see as much as others did going into this season.

I almost started a post pointing out how bad some of the rookie QB’s have looked so far. I was watching the Jets game last week and Zack Wilson just looked really lost and unprepared. It didn’t help he was pressured all game, but when he did have time he didn’t make good decisions. Lawrence for a first pick in the draft has not looked very good either. Fields first game was a disaster IMO.

I get rookie QB’s struggle, but Mac Jones is the only one that seems decent so far.

1 Like

Mac had the luxury of going to a team that has fewer problems than the others. Not sure how he would do with the Bears or Jets. For me I watched both Fields and Wilson and it was some really, really bad football. Sure, it’s only 3 games in but…

1 Like

I’m okay with all of it. Keep all of that fancy “good QB-ing” shit in the AFC, especially out of the division.
p.s. Please suck at least as bad as Bridgewater did, preferably T-Bursk.
Also - Jordan Love - please follow suit, your time is coming soon.

Just realized Mac Jones has a doppelganger…

College Football GIF

Can Jacksonville break Trevor Lawrence for good? It’ll be interesting to follow.

1 Like

We want them going QB with #1 OA, if they get it.