Thursday Night - Rams vs Raiders

Beans are on the line.

4 Likes

Go raiders by 100

Oh damn is baker playing?

Jacobs is such a beast

1 Like

The only RB I would be willing to get in FA that’s not resigning Jamaal Williams is Josh Jacobs.

3 Likes

I am sure he will be worn down if we signed him but man the dude is incredible. Lions have had numerous players developing, raiders win streak is 100% jacobs

2 Likes

Beanwatch update-

Jacobs for the TD, Raiders up 7-0

4 Likes

Hopefully we say that a few more times tonight, jacobs with the td… i have him in fantasy sooo

1 Like

This is very accurate.

If you can sign him for less than 11 AAV on maybe a shorter term deal I’d have to strongly consider it.

And their idiot GM didn’t pick up his 5th year option.

1 Like

What a play call mcvay… wasnt obvious at all going towards raiders best defender

1 Like

This one feels like a blowout in the making.

3 Likes

Can Vegas really let him out of the building?

With mcdaniels calling shots who knows but i doubt it and it would almost certainly be a terrible decision

Josh McDaniels deserves credit. He feeds the best players the ball. He does nothing fancy and is doing what works. Too many coaches in the league rotating personnel trying to be the smartest guy in the room. Sometimes simple is best.

Last year very few of the elite FAs made it to FA. I’d expect that trend to carry forward.

2 Likes

Mcdaniels called some of the most chicken shit offense i have ever seen in that overtime game and was bailed out by the best running back in the game. Dude coaches scared, at least did in that game

2 Likes

Just tuning in. Let’s go Beans, getting to the stretch drive now so nerves rising with every game as we near the finish line.

2 Likes

I am torn. Part of me knows the shelf life of RBs and the fact that he is suddenly dominating in his walk year is a red flag. If I were the Raiders I would be justified in letting him leave, and history would fully support it. But as a new team, its interesting how moving to a new team puts a little bit of life in a “well used” runningback. Its strange because its like you should sign the same RB in free agency that you shouldn’t sign if he is on your own team.

And here comes Baker.

No ■■■■■■■ way Baker just did that

The Baker Mayfield Experience