Tigers vs Reds: July 5-7

I bet the tigers money line, but I also have under for the game of 8.5

2 Likes

Rogers has wheels…

walk elephant GIF

1 Like

I do want to say that Benetti is far more enjoyable with Petry or Carlos in the booth with him than Monroe. He doesn’t go off track as often as he did with Monroe, nothing to do wtih the Monroe issues. I felt the two of them would go on tangents not related to baseball way too often.

1 Like

So does Jake Rogers, can we keep Aaron out of MLB threads…LOL

So you’re good with no more runs being scored I take it.
Good luck hope you hit on both.

1 Like

Damn, Meadows hurt on the slide hope it isn’t serious.

1 Like

There are a lot of days that I think “frm is right about benetti”

He really can be annoying as hell.

7klV

Just when I think McKinstry couldn’t possibly be any more stupid, he goes and does something like that, and totally redeems himself.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it. When he first started, I really liked him and thought he was pretty ok at least. But the way he plays off people and some of his conversation can miss the mark by a bit. At least for me. I’ve heard better. I’ve heard worse. Good for him overcoming his disability. I’m sure it wasn’t always easy along the way. Maybe he can invent a new personality in the off-season. Just kidding. I am on team Jason…as long as he doesn’t get worse. His voice is good enough, but he’s about as exciting as a soiled square of toilet paper.

2 Likes

Karma Bit GIF by CBC

1 Like

https://x.com/DetroitTigersPR/status/1810037110985937334

3 Likes

Ball 4

I’ve been waiting all year to post this gif…

icegif-3717

3 Likes

4 game series with the Indians next or whatever they are called now, need minimum of a split.

They just announced that Flahrety will pitch on Thursday.

So Cleveland will miss Skubal, but still have to contend with Olson and Jack.

1 Like

It’s crazy that he has 10 wins while pitching in front of our offense.

He’s the best pitcher in baseball.

2 Likes

So Indians start with one W from the Maeda start and hopefully Montero builds off his last start.

1 Like

Meadows issue wasnt something AJ was happy about.

Friggin luck for that kid sucks

2 Likes

Baddoo back in Detroit means Meadows to the DL. Baez also back in Detroit per below

https://x.com/beckjason/status/1810385010047795313

I swear Id be fine w Baddoo if he had that magical rookie year outcome. Rough sailing since.

.260/330/.435 with 18 for 22 steals before the rukes changes. 40 XBH in 124 games. Passable 0 dWar CF defense.

He got hurt, looked to up his walk rate and totally lost his hitting mojo…or, more likely, thr League asjusted and he has been stymied by it.

Baez? He could be swinging a driver and still miss contact away.

1 Like