Titans have some + Covid cases...8 so far

Oops, somebody couldn’t stay outta da scrip club.

1 Like

They should be able to play 8 on 8!!

Make it rain and make it rone

1 Like

They’ll be able to nip this in the bud because we all know how to do it even if some in other settings won’t: Testing, contact tracing and quarantine. Plus, it’s Tuesday. There’s too much money involved to let this turn into a true shit show.

Hope you’re right, man. I don’t feel like the guys are in danger or anything, just don’t wanna lose the games.

I wouldn’t be shocked if both teams are forced to take a bye week and play a game on their scheduled bye week.

Min and Ten are week 7 and Hou and Pit are week 8.

I’m sure the NFL can make it work somehow.

2 Likes

i didn’t even think of the bye week scenarios…that makes a lot of sense honestly.

1 Like

We knew this was going to happen. Even with the precautions the league has taken, it’s still a highly contagious virus that spreads via respiratory particles. You can’t socially distance on a football field.

The NFL needs to accept that there will be unscheduled bye weeks throughout the season, and unless they are willing to cancel some games entirely we’re probably not going to wrap it up by Week 17. I think they should take the mindset that getting games done safely matters more than following the preset schedule. Is it really that big of a deal if a few teams get multiple bye weeks, given the circumstances? I’d prefer to prolong the season than to see the league trying to decide if a 9-7 team should get a playoff spot over a team that had to cancel some games and went 8-6.

Looks like the TEN vs PIT game is canceled and the Vikes game is on.

2 Likes

I should say scheduled for a later date. Not cancelled.

1 Like

Yeah, they moved it to October 25. I wonder if they’ll be ready to play by 10/11 when they are scheduled to host the Bills.

1 Like