TJ full Practice and no one out this week!

Getting better slowly!!

Honest question:
We have about six players on IR “designated to return week 8”. Off the top of my head these include Decker, Iffy, Hand, Strong, Boyle and one or two others. But hearing nothing about these guys for this week makes me think they aren’t coming back this week. I guess some of them are out for the year???

It might be one of those deals where they want to take advantage of the bye for some extra healing rather than bringing guys back right before the bye.

2 Likes

I think DC has the mentality of “if you can help us get a win and build the culture, you will play”!

1 Like

Yeah, I think you know your team is having a rough injury year when a report with five starters listed as questionable is considered good news. Beagles RB is down, too.

Meanwhile , back at the Ram ranch, LT Whitworth & DL Joseph-Day are out for tomorrow. Hopefully, it’s precautionary, but rubbing out an easy win vs The Houston Handjobbers is seeming like a bit more of a limp proposition than expected.

Sandwiched between an emotional brawl with DET and a tough game vs TENN…could be an embarrassing caught-with-your-preparation-pants- down kind of moment.

1 Like

Finally, Hand is active for week 8. Whats the over under on how long he stays injury-free? I’d say four weeks. Its now or never for him.

Nothing worse than Idle Hands.

1 Like

So we now have all hands on deck?!

1 Like

We should win Handily.

1 Like

I know you know that Noteboom is a capable backup to Whitworth. He’s not the run blocker but won’t struggle too much against their pash rush. Gaines may be better than SJD at the nose tackle (at least as a run stuffer). Rams will ROLL the Texans and it will make the close game against the Lions all the more impressive for the Lions.

It’s good to see guys coming back. I think DC wants to build depth so he won’t rush future starters back unless they are ready.

The best thing to come out of this season so far is to see so many young guys get playing time and play well (with expected mistakes). That is crucial to building a team capable of winning consistently in the future. Too many teams are dependent on their 1A guys and fall off a cliff later.

As long as we don’t get caught with our Hand on our Penisini or in our Analzone, we should be good.

The Weinstein Defense

Having hand back will be…… quite handy!