TJ Lang: “Sewell was fantastic today”

He’s breaking down plays on Twitter:

8 Likes

This one’s too good not to post. Click the link to watch Sewell just maul a dude

6 Likes

Bosa gave him props as well!

2 Likes

Yep. Could not have asked for more from a rookie. He was dominant.

5 Likes

He’s a bust!
He’s an image!
Not even the best OT in this class!

4 Likes

Is this a good place to mention that Sewell had a more impressive debut than Micah Parsons? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thought Parsons looked good as well.

And Justin Fields!

3 Likes

He looked okay. Overran a play I saw and bit hard on a play action pass on another.

I think Parson did look good… saw a few coverage plays he didn’t look comfortable in… but a good game.

I would still give the edge to Sewell… because Nick Bosa is THAT good and Sewell held up well.

2 Likes

I’m happy to report that is fake news.

5 Likes

Parsons was more uneven in his debut. More so than Penei. I don’t think it was that close to be honest. Going to be a great LBer but I wouldn’t trade Penei for him. No way.

1 Like

Could also state that TB is a class A offensive unit as well. I was dying to get Parsons…until Cincy did what Cincy does.

1 Like

I liked how he was blocking at the 2nd level in the run game shows how athletic he is.

1 Like

Parsons is a very special athlete. He’ll be an impactful player for Dallas. I just think we made the right pick.

so what is the difference between now and the preseason i just cant figure it out. Was it pouting? I mean Left Tackles make more money than Right Tackles so…

Google Pout GIF

Don’t get me wrong, Sewell was the better pick. Just was shocked he was there.

1 Like

We’re on the same page. Parsons will make multiple pro bowls if he stays healthy. So will Suh. So will Chase for that matter.

5 Likes

He gave up a few plays but… Bosa. All things considered, couldn’t ask for more from a rookie in his fist start

1 Like