**TNF Bucs vs Eagles Thread**

My wife is in Philly right now…eating a philly cheesesteak. Part of me is starting to root for Siriani and the Eagles.

2 Likes

Need a big night from Mike Evans for my fantasy team.

You meant to say Devonta Smith, but it’s an honest mistake to make.

1 Like

I need the opposite.

Shakes fist

shake-harder

3 Likes

Let’s go Eagle’s!!!

So many of us Lions fans wanted Smith in the 1st round leading up to the draft with tons of debate on his weight being so light. He’s on pace for a 1000 yard season as a rookie.

I’ll add that Chase, Smith and Pitts all players many Lions fans were interested in are on pace for 1000 yard rookie seasons with Chase being on pace for 1500 yards. Impressive stuff by the rooks.

I still like the Sewell pick long term because I think he’s going to be a franchise talent down the road, but Goff would sure love to have any of those 3 rookie pass catchers at his disposal.

1 Like

Agree on all accounts. I’m a build from the trenches guy, so I was always on the Sewell side of that argument. I also think WR is a much easier position to bolster through FA and late rounds. It seems that franchise OL and DL are rarely available from those two outlets; the former being especially true for a team like ours that may not be the most appealing to sought-after free agents. I’m still good with the Sewell pick for those reasons.

1 Like

For sure, gotta build the trenches first, especially in a full rebuild. We got 4 first rounders the next 2 years. If Sewell, Alim and Levi keep improving, which we have seen flashes of, we might be able to use a couple of those first rounders on skill positions in the next 2 years.

An elite WR and an elite D-end are the 2 positions we are missing in my book.

1 Like

I’d pair a dominant line backer with that, but I’m all in on defense right now unless an elite skill player falls into our lap.

1 Like

Bucc’s look good.

Man, I was torn between playing Mahommes or Brady. I went with Mahommes against WFT but almost switched to Brady at the last second.

Darius Slay sighting. Didn’t know where he was supposed to be.

After Sunday? I don’t know, bro?

Officials didn’t call that PI - instead we get incomplete - WOW

Tampa is gonna crush them, but still, ridiculous that it wasn’t called

They could have called holding on the O-line.
Off setting. Next play.

Jalen Hurts is turrible

1 Like

Worst PI no call of the season, so far

“no catch” (on obvious catch), interrupts momentum and flow of the offense, gives the D a break, forces Phi to use a timeout, so if something real shows up later they are screwed.

Garbage how biased they are toward building ratings.

4.7 for the game. Awesome.