TNF Thread! KC vs Chargers

Thought I’d start a thread, should be a good one tonight! Who you guys got in this one!?

Not having Keenan Allen will likely be a factor for Herbert.

2 Likes

I’m going with the chargers tonight, to win and cover the spread… whatever the spread is

1 Like

Gutsy call! Won’t be easy beating KC at home though.

1 Like

Is this the first time Amazon Prime has done a game? Can tell they put some thought into it, great production so far. Kind of has a college game day feel to it. A little different from most NFL broadcasts.

I’m just going with the wheels are gonna fall off theory… the chiefs are due for a progressive let down… I mean probably :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do like the chargers though they are my other afc team besides the bills. Although the bills better do something this year or they are going to be the Gonzaga of the nfl.

1 Like

They have done a couple before.

1 Like

Mahomes is 21-3 vs the AFC West. Wow that is domination.

1 Like

Lions could have drafted Herbert even though we had Stafford. Moved Stafford and you still have ya qb of the future

1 Like

We really do need to get a QB. Not hating on Goff, but watching Herbert makes me see how much we are lacking on offense.

2 Likes

And that side arm throw from Mahomes on the run… these are some elite QB’s.

2 Likes

Very undisciplined throw there. Happy feet and terrible fundamentals. Lucky it didn’t get picked off. I bet he’s the kind of kid that wears his hat backwards.

download (4)

4 Likes

Yea was gonna add Mahomes as well! Two of the best playing tonight.

1 Like

It kills me to watch Nick Bolton with the green dot for the Chiefs. Wanted him so bad last year.

1 Like

Jeff bezos and goodell in the same suite laughing it up… would love to be a fly on the wall for that

1 Like

Herbert hasn’t really taken a shot yet, despite having time.

He took a shot to Mike Williams that led to the first score.

1 Like

Bozos probably saying you need my $$$. I want a team

1 Like

Did not think of that; yes he did. Mahommes has only really taken one shot as well. The penalty down the field where the Charger DB was standing by himself like he was returning a punt.

Weren’t there rumors last year or the year before about bezos being in town to meet with the fords about buying the lions? It was just a rumor but I swear that came out somewhere…

1 Like

It was 2019 and it was quickly and repeatedly made clear by the Ford’s that there would be none of that. It was quick, like “Bezos might buy Lions” on Tuesday and “Lions say not even a tiny chance” on Wednesday.