Tom Kennedy highlight reel

Maybe we can keep him as WR 6/ QB 2

3 Likes

That aint shit compared to Mr. Fox!!!

4 Likes

That play design is a thing of beauty… and everyone executed it perfectly! We had so many practice squad and backups playing, and they nailed that play

4 Likes

And a dime pass by Kennedy. Perfect spiral on the run in stride 30 yards downfield. Harnessing his inner Drew Stanton :yum:

5 Likes

I was expecting to see this

6 Likes

What impresses me is the blocking up front. Looked like it was going to be a really bad attempt at a reverse to St Brown and everyone blocking was just right on who they needed to be. Then Kennedy rolls out and makes a great pass.

I mean, Raymond had to slow down a little, and there was a wobble or two on the throw… but he was throwing on the run so I guess I’ll let that slide :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just great execution and I’m really looking forward to what Johnson can do with the offense this year

5 Likes

Hater! :joy:

1 Like

The announcing on that clip was pretty dreadful too. ‘So he’s gonna get the ball. And look he’s gonna pass it. And there it is’

I could do that. How much do those guys get paid?

2 Likes

Hahaha, just critiquing so he knows what he has to work on this training camp!:wink:

2 Likes

If Tom Kennedy sees the field in a regular season game this year, something has gone terribly wrong and most of our WR’s are injured!! He’s like #9 on the WR depth chart. I wish the guy well, but I sure hope I never see him unless he’s playing on another team or on the practice squad.

4 Likes

Agreed. I’d rather see him coming in as QB 3 than WR 2 like he had to be last year

2 Likes

And I was hard on him when I said 9th on the depth chart, he might be 8th, but clearly not 7, lol

2 Likes

You know that’s an interesting thought… instead of either Boyle or Blough, cut one and keep Kennedy as a backup WR/QB 3?

I mean I know we have Jack Fox but you can never have too many good arms

3 Likes

And our 6th round pick, who many posters seem to love, Rodriguez was a High School QB.

The fake punts are going to be epic with Fox and Rodriguez on the field at the same time.

1 Like

Oh you’re right!!

I look forward to having top rated passers all 3/3 for TDs and perfect QB ratings!

1 Like

“The defenders are going to try to tackle him.”

“He is going to try to avoid being tackled.”

3 Likes

Elite level broadcasting skills right there!! Who can compete with that high level of commentary?

“Dog in the backyard, big dump on the way, and we are off!!”

Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

3 Likes

You see, he got the toss and he’s looking to pass it. He passes it. He’s wide open and makes the catch.

2 Likes

Lol like football 100… get ball, make tackle, make pass, touchdown

2 Likes

It is super tough, so I won’t be too hard on these guys. One of my former high school teaching gigs overseas tried to make the coaches and PE teachers do live commentary for sports they didn’t coach… my biggest challenge was not swearing and trying to keep it PG-13 if you know what I mean. It was hilarious though when I did girls volleyball, I had no idea what I was saying strategy wise and was just making shit up on the spot. lol

“Here comes the tall girl with a bullet for a serve, the Dragons look shocked and can’t possibly overcome these rocket type serves! Wow we sure are hugging a lot for 1 point, stay tuned sports fans, we have 4 more hours of this action paced excitement”

Hahaha great memories.

4 Likes