Too damn hot

supposed to be 120 this coming week. In Portland where summers aren’t supposed to break 80

holy ball-sweat batmans

2 Likes

109 Sunday in Eugene.

What the hell? Good weather for a cold beer eh? Or three.

2 Likes

Nice weather for here. Not suppose to go above 110 for the week.

1 Like

It’s all good here at the beach

1 Like

Pretty worried about how brutal fire season is going to be for the West. So dry this spring and now so hot so early in the summer.

1 Like

Yup, last years smoke was like living in a literal hell for two weeks

Orlando is Hot AF, and the humidity makes it seem hotter. This week, low 90s/high 80s, but only because of constant cloud cover this week.
Sometimes when it rains here, you can see steam rising up from the earth like a fucking Motley Crue video.

1 Like

OKC was 95% with 90% humidity

Felt like Panama Canal weather?!

It’s been cold and rainy in Lansing since Monday.

I’m on vacation in Portland/Hillsboro and my hotel that I booked yesterday told me just this evening that I and 20 others had no rooms because of the lack of a cleaning crew. All of Portland is booked up from what I’m told is because of locals have no air conditioning and are staying in hotels. I had to drive almost 2 hours to Eugene just to find a room and even then most hotels were booked

Olympic trials in Eugene. Poor athletes.

1 Like

Bummer. you could have come to my brewery in Portland and I would have bought you cold beers

1 Like

That is a bummer. Which brewery is it so I know the next time I’m in the area?

1 Like

My wife and I started our 12 day Alaska vacation. We’re in Girdwood, which is less than an hour south of Anchorage. 59 degrees when we got in…Sunset at 1140pm.

3 Likes

Culmination Brewing

I watched some yesterday. The women’s 10,000…brutal!

That’s the answer to many of life’s temporary inconveniences. Have a few brews and suddenly things don’t seem so bad. My wife got us a cabin in Bryson City this weekend. Today we are slowly matriculating back towards home and hit up Sierra Nevada and New Belgium on the way home. She’s been to Sierra Nevada before but never New Belgium. I tried to tell her how New Belgium wasn’t as “nice” but it was alot more laid back and inviting than Sierra Nevada. Now she understands.

1 Like

Here in Detroit, people are riding their jet ski’s down the lodge freeway.

2 Likes