Top 5

1. Bryce Young
  2. Will Anderson
  3. Jailin Carter or Myles Murphy
  4. Anthony Richardson
  5. Murphy or Carter

6- the Stroud (Levis) sweepstakes?

Hopefully, but a lot will depend on what the Raiders do at QB during the offseason since they pick right behind us.

2 Likes

Diante Lee of The Athletic has an answer…“Young’s fall finally stops at No. 6, where Lee has the New York Jets trading up with the Detroit Lions to steal this year’s top quarterback prospect.”

1 Like

I currently see it as

1. HOU - QB Bryce Young
  2. CHI - EDGE Will Anderson
  3. CAR - QB CJ Stroud (cardinals get a haul)
  4. IND - QB Will Levis
  5. SEA - DT Jalen Carter

Praying that someone behind the lions want Richardson and jump us so we get Carter, or trade with us. Raiders, Falcons, and possibly Titans, Commanders, could potentially pull the trigger. Dark horse team is the Ravens IMO. If they trade Lamar to the Falcons or even Seahawks, I can see Richardson going #5. Pete Carroll is getting old and a Lamar trade in theory gives them the best shot to win a SB. They also have a lot of draft capital to get it done. Also, Richardson gives the Ravens the best shot to replace Jackson in a year.

2 Likes

So you got Houston trading up with Chicago then!? What’s hilarious about that is all Houston had to do was lose in the final game of the season, instead they drove down the field and scored with less than2 minutes left to now force them to trade up in the draft. The Bears were smart, they sat Fields down and made sure to lose on purpose. Houston punished themselves. haha the Colts simply out tanked them that game.

1 Like

I do think that’s what happens. I suspect the Bears want the best player in the draft, but trading down lower means they probably lose Anderson. The swap means the bears still get some assets and still land the player they want. If they traded with the Colts it could make sense that Anderson and Carter go 2 & 3.

Unreal the Texans won in the fashion they did in week 18. Just awful lol

1 Like

To suck all year, then go for 2 on the last play of the season and make it. LOL

1 Like

What does Houston trade to go up to 1 and do they say screw it and trade for Lamar Jackson?

I change my official mock many times up until draft day. But so far, this is what I got. I have them giving up pick 33, a 6th, 2024 4th, and WR Brandon Cooks in my current mock. Lol I do this every year as it’s fun for me. But usually my trade compensation isn’t too far off.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.