Top five draft pick

I really like White but I don’t want to take an ILB at #5OA. Has to be a pass rusher IMO.

I love Josh Allen but I’m not sure Leonard is a great comp. Allen is 4-5inches taller, 20lbs heavier and two steps slower than Leonard. Allen is a true Edge defender while Leonard is a playmaking ILB (London Fletcher type.)

Allen isn’t in Mack’s class but he’s that type of player and I think he can be a pro bowl caliber edge defender.

Quinnen Williams could be a real good 3-4 DE I think. Maybe not quite as long as you’d like. I think 4-3 DE would be a waste. 4-3 UT would definitely be his best fit but I think he could move between that and 5-T quite well so he’d work well in Patricia’s system

Good points. I think Leonard has great pass rushing skills that the Colts aren’t really utilizing. He looked great coming off the edge and blitzing in college. He’s a more pure LB than Allen. Loved his range and length in college.

Allen is not capable of playing MLB but he looks decent dropping in coverage out in the flat and he’s a beast rushing the passer. If his measurables are good enough I think we dropped out of his range in the draft. I’ll have to get a good wish list going of 4-5 defensive players that are worthy of the 8th pick.

Leonard is terrific. He also has seven sacks as an ILB so he’s clearly a skilled pass rusher. He’s special for sure. Good eye seeing that before he reached the NFL. I barely knew who he was.

One guy who I think Quinn will love and would probably disappoint some here if taken at 8 is Christian Wilkins. Really terrific player and leader though.