Tough question!

How did Quinn and Patricia get fired? Who was the driving force in making that happen? Was it Martha all the way, or pressure from the fans or her kids?

Now Quinn and Patricia had to go, who pulled the trigger?

In this I will give the credit to ownership. God knows I will lay the blame at their feet, they might as well get some credit as well.

I think the results spoke for themselves. Caldwell had us at 9-7 and then Bob Quinn said that wasn’t good enough and we were looking for deep playoff runs and superbowls. So, then he hired his buddy from his previous job and barely won 9 games the next 3 years combined with a franchise QB on the roster.

It was simply a disaster. Even Stevie Wonder would have saw the signs to fire them.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree. Didn’t Martha make a subtle warning about seeing progress and pushing for the playoffs before that season? We all also saw how visibly embarrassed they were in the owners box after that thanksgiving game.

1 Like

What about Ray Charles?

1 Like

How bad do you have to be for the Fords to say, “Gxx damn effing BS”? Whenever that day was I would like to welcome them to being a fan of the Detroit Lions. Most likely it was the day they ran out of poisonous toads.

2 Likes

They were A-holes that lost and looked lost.

Why is this in the “off-topuc” tavern?

1 Like

Mr, jimno - I don’t know where this should have been posted. So tell me, where should it have been? Not draft related…

They did it to themselves.
It pained Sheila to no end to fire them, which was evident in the announcement of their release.

2 Likes

He’d easily have seen the warning signs! lol

Ronnie Milsap?

DareDevil!

Anne Murray?

Dolly Parton?

Helen Killer?

2 Likes

Helen Hunt?

1 Like

Hook Sheila up, @BigNatty !!!

1 Like

WHAT ABOUT ANNE FRANK???

2 Likes

Jeff Healy? Art Tatum? Marcus Roberts? George Shearing?

1 Like

I would change that old gal’s life. shed love my work.

1 Like