Tracy Walker told his agent, ‘(bleep) it, we’re going back to Detroit’

“The coaching staff played a very huge role in me coming back,” Walker said during a chat with reporters in Allen Park. “I wanted to be back with my teammates as well. I just see where everything is going. Me being here my first three years, and just kinda going through what I went through, seeing what these (coaches) did that came in last year, the momentum that they brought with them, the ideas and leadership they brought, that made me want to stick around and be a part of it.”

10 Likes

I’ve always been a Walker fan. Decent safety and a good dude.

8 Likes

ALL of our players believe we are headed closer and closer to the Super Bowl.
Watch them when they talk about it…do they look like they are kidding?
This is gonna be ■■■■■■■ EPIC!!!

Detroit Lions football, my brothers! Such a great time to be a fan.
Dan Campbell Coach of the Year, this year.
Goff for most improved.
Fox for ST player of the year.
Can Hutch get DROY?
Will J-will return in time to get OROY or ROY?
(If he was healthy, he WOULD) IMO

6 Likes

Must have been that Jack Fox glare from across the room swung Tracy.

I mean, c’mon…

3 Likes

It crossed my mind too. Wonder exactly how much of a role he plays in the culture shift.
You gotta do well, or they’ll line you up across from Fox in hitting drills?
You gotta do well, or else you get “talked to” by fox after practice?
You have to do well, because you don’t want Fox to think you are a giant pansy?

Wonder what’s really going on. Fox is certainly playing a better role than anything that will ever show up on a stat sheet. You can be 100% certain of that.

1 Like

If you mess up fox gets to kick you in the crouch.

2 Likes

Just standing there…flexing his quad.

3 Likes

there goes another pair of jeans…

1 Like

Then you thank him for the honor.

3 Likes

but who is crouching? him or you?

2 Likes

This dude is training to take on the Fox kick!! lol

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

2 Likes

Even if he’s castrated, he’d have shards of pelvic bone all up through his body that would kill him. Terrible idea.

2 Likes

Haha I love how a Tracy Walker thread immediately turns into Fox love!

1 Like

I credit Matt Patricia, Walker got up a close up look at just how bad a situation could be if he left.

2 Likes

These players sure do seem to love the coaching staff. Natty Ice may be on to something here

3 Likes

We need a play making safety and he isnt. Im pretty sure the market wasn’t as good as he thought it was. I sure hope he becomes a playmaker

1 Like

I agree, Walker has been decent but we need more game changing plays from him. 3 INT’s in 4 seasons isn’t much to be excited about. However, I think with an improved pass rush he should get more chances to make plays.

The safety we drafted in the 3rd round had 5 picks last year, can’t remember his name all of a sudden though. Hopefully he turns into a ball hawk. If we start smashing QB’s consistently, very good chance it’ll lead to more interceptions and forced fumbles.

isn’t it called a ‘crotch’…and not a ‘crouch’ ?

Kerby Joseph

1 Like

Yes… all part of the joke

1 Like