Tua is an upgrade to Redskins more than lions?

Here’s the great thing is that by even more ridiculous chance he’s actually got both draft slots covered.

If he were to go with the second pick he would be 20A

If he were to go to the third pick he would be trois.

Draftees need precaution against coronavirus, Otherwise all mock draft can go haywire

In what way?

LMAO!

1 Like

Coincidence? … I think not … it’s fate … an he is obviously destined to go 2OA.

Chase Young falls to the Lions. The Lions eat there young? What does it mean? … lol

1 Like

as I said before, Tua was in question for health a while ago, NOW they say he’s pretty much back to 100% . In my mind Washington now has a much more difficult decision to make between the two. but I’m not limiting it to just Young OR Tua, hell they may want Becton or Okudah, or Simmons , & they may want Judey as well. I don’t think it’s cut and dry that the Redskins draft Young right off the bat. that said? It doesn’t mean that they won’t either.

1 Like

That’s pretty accurate, Wolf. Chase Young is an easy pick for anyone sitting at 2, but… they do have issues with their roster (including QB) that could complicate things.

I don’t think it’s cut and dry either especially with the news that just broke that Rivera told Trent Williams he had permission to seek a trade. Here is a link to it.

The redskins now have a young QB who needs a left tackle to protect him.

However I think Rivera loves Young. I think he sees the value in him too. But DE isn’t their biggest need. They could chose to trade down and get an OT, WR, and more to help their young QB.

They could take Tua and move on from Haskins. I highly doubt this.

However if I were a betting man. I’d bet they draft Young and get an OT round two.

Sorry had a drink earlier

What does that picture have to do with anything discussed in this thread? Random.

Rivera will love tuas personality and his leadership. So far no rumor about newton means Rivera is not interested .Snyder will also push tua . If Quinn don’t take young then I will be driving near the lions facility and horn at Quinn’s office