Tyree Wilson- you tell me

Is he Ziggy Ansah or Jason Jones?

He won’t be as good as Keion White when it’s said & done. How’s that for avoiding the question

I really like Wilson. Right now he’s my pick if Carter is gone but that could change throughout the next couple months as we learn more.

More like a watered down version of Carlos Dunlap.

Zippy was more raw and far more athletic.

Wilson is one player I want to see at the combine. I feel like he’s a second round talent more so than a 1st depending on how he tests but I think he tests like a second rounder.

He shows some range on film but is a tad stiff for an edge guy. But my biggest concern for him is that when he gets to the pros he won’t be as impressive against supreme talent. He isn’t all that impressive at the point of attack and he definitely lacks bend for an edge guy and that is a big turn off for me. That’s the main reason I wasn’t a Walker fan last year.

He’s athletic and versatile enough but he might be best suited adding weight and moving into a 3T role.

1 Like

Great analysis.

Follow ? for you Air - Would Carlos Dunlap be worthy a 1st round pick knowing how his career panned out?

I would say yes…

His tape shows me nothing. I see no pass rush moves. Couldn’t really see any technique because he often had a free release. Doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have any. He just has bad tape to me.

Think I’d pass.

1 Like

Absolutely but I think that’s Wilson’s ceiling too. His floor is what worries me. The combine can give us some insight on that and when it’s all said and done. I think he’s a fringe first rounder to early second.

I’d feel comfortable taking Wilson round two but not where we are picking at in round 1. There’s plenty of players I would take before him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.