Tyreek Hill available?

But the Dolphins or Jets will be removed.

I considered that when I posted it because I don’t feel like either one was a prime candidate for grabbing a wide receiver… Maybe I’m wrong but at the very least it increases the odds that whoever owns that thing will take a wide receiver

This place would explode…

He’s a Dolphin. 5 picks, including #29 from this year.

1 Like

Damn, that was fast.

1 Like

4yr, $120m extension. $72.2 guaranteed per Drew Rosenhaus.

1,2,4 this year, 4 amd 6 next.

1 Like

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

14m

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

Teams really need to think about taking WRs high every year.

Damn, that’s QB money from last year.

1 Like

looks like the contract is effectively a 3 yr and $75 mill extension.

Chiefs lose a WR and now have picks 29 &30… so Lions likely will see a WR come off the board there.

Will have to wait for the actual details I think. The numbers are crazy.

Or hit on Sun God in the 4th.

1 Like

I love Austin quite a bit, but it’s that weight difference that really matters. Hill was so unique cause he was so stocky at that size. It allowed him to take the hits these other guys can’t… if he gets hit.

Posting in both Hill threads.

And the Dolphins have Mostert in the backfield. Those are probably three of the five to seven fastest men in the league on the same offense.

Right. But if Tua can’t get it to Waddle or Hill deep they’ll lose a major part of the advantage of having them. Will be fascinating to watch.

Dude broke his own kids arm. He is definitely scum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.