Tyreek to Miami

Kansas City will receive a 2022 first-round pick, 2022 second-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, 2023 fourth-round pick, and 2023 sixth-round pick in exchange for Hill.

Miami gives him 4@120 million. 72 guaranteed

Strong Woman Respect GIF by Britannia on EPIX

1 Like

Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a year even close to this one, where teams are just trading away crazy capital. Couple this with the insane QB carousel, this is easily the craziest offseason I can remember.

14 Likes

Agree!

The Butterfly Effect–Matthew Stafford edition.

7 Likes

This off season has been nuts. The AFC is going to be so much fun to watch.

3 Likes

Kansas City, the team who has made 4 consecutive AFC championship games, has 2 picks in each of the first 4 rounds.

3 Likes

That’s a team that’s ripe to target and move around to get exactly whom they want.

If not just push a couple picks into the future.

Really looking like GB got fleeced now. WOW!

3 Likes

I hope that one day we can have an offseason like Miami is having right now.

Yep. So they still have Kelce, Hardman, Schuster, etc, plus going to add probably two top college receivers AND … avoid paying $28 million per season to Tyreek.

Mahomes will make a lot of different receivers look damn good.

5 Likes

I’d rather be KC honestly.

7 Likes

They’re bringing in MVS for a visit too.

That’s quite a haul for a non QB.

4 Likes

I’m typically on the side of players > beans, but jeez… that’s a lotta beans for the privilege of paying a top-of-market contract.

6 Likes

Somewhere, Bill Belichick is saying, “Nice”.

2 Likes

I’m actually fine with this because I was thinking how crappy it’d be to go to chicago or minny (gb couldn’t afford him…at least SHOULDN’T be able to afford him)

I know. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen any trading like this. It used to be that teams held on to their draft capital(picks) with a tight grip. If any trading was done, it was on draft day at the last minute. This is crazy.

3 Likes

With the talent in this draft at wr i find these wr trades crazy. Thats great deals for gb and kc. Replace the player with a cheap rookie and still have many more beans. Thats why gb and kc win while miami and vegas struggle

1 Like