Uh Ohh, Doubts on Goff?

The Lions are one of the hottest teams in the league and Goff is our QB. Seeing how other teams constantly make dumb decisions, I don’t give a shit what half the NFL execs think because they will be unemployed in the next 4 years.

I doubt that is how that goes. Someone may say to Brad or to Dan “Hey your team won 8 out of the last 10 games and is now viewed as a team to watch for 2023. Besides your team, are there any other teams we should be looking out for a break-thru year?”

1 Like

Again…I read the article, you didn’t bother to do so

1 Like

I agree with this scenario, if it’s accurate then I would look at other NFC north GM’s or possibly Rams and those in the NFC west who played against him to narrow list of potentials

I’m not actually sure/aware of whatever agenda you’re fighting against or why you took my message as directed to you but uhhhh ok lol.

I think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who would call that statement controversial.

:thinking: hmmmm

Ahhh so this is why you’re so skilled at projection…

I got no beef with you, sir.

1 Like

And then Brad or Dan respond that they will only answer that question if they promise to keep them anonymous??

You never know …this happens all the time…no telling who it is

Click-Bait-Coward ! , you say things but nobody can know who you are? WTF put you name on it and be a man and take what you get. If you have doubts on Goff / OWN that !!

Hell I bet each and every one of us WONDER what Goff will do in 2023…what’s going to be his record/his stats, his rank ? Better or Worse?? We suspect, that we improve more this offseason and so…Goff should automatically improve to. But we don’t know what the hang is going to happen this offseason , ONLY that we have very high expectations.

So grow some balls you click-bait SOB , step forward and SAY “Duh I have Doubts on Goff !” or don’t ever say shit about this football team again .

2 Likes

preach it brother wolf!

Oh, so, you know who was quoted?

This kind of article doesn’t bother me at all. I think a big part of why Goff has balled for us it to prove people wrong. Keep that chip on his shoulder. Hell the chip on Brady’s shoulder got him a fistful of rings

yeah I like Goff’s new confidence/swag. It’s very understated in a snarky way that I only see getting even more and more funny to watch as the wins pile on.

2 Likes

I know that the same anonymous GM made both quotes

2 Likes

LOL. I appreciate this back and forth.
TBH, doesn’t even have to read the article can just read what Anonymous said in my post way up there yonder…

1 Like

The only way you could possibly know that is if you were the “Journalist” that wrote the piece.
Are you the writer? That would explain why I’ve offended you, so.

So you suspect that the journalist/writer of the comment made up part of the quote as it was anonymous what could he do? Not be a source but, ok, that actually explains a lot. Or are saying he lied about what anonymous said.
Not sure why he does that but definitely an interesting take.

“Anonymous” is a coward, or a cover. Either way.
Give me facts, and I’ll form my own opinion.
I don’t need a cowards opinion to help me form MY opinion.

Then the journalist is making the entire thing up…right Froggy??

Read my comment above.
You want to make it about everything, anything other than what I have said, and I’m trying to be just as clear as I can.
I have no respect for an opinion that is not signed…and yes, there is no way to verify who actually said it.
History is littered with facts. I don’t need somebody else’s opinion to form MY OWN opinion.
I don’t really care if it’s a “Journalist”, or a GM.
An “anonymous” GM has no more credibility than a journalist quoting a journalist or guy off the street.

You do you.