Uh Ohh, Doubts on Goff?

If that’s a problem for you, I recommend the ignore feature.
Otherwise, quit humping my leg.

I don’t have to ignore you…you don’t bother me at all… :rofl:

Well, I know you like my leg.:rofl:

For all I know your leg is amputated

“compliments” / “encouragement” ? We was one of the losingest franchises in The League, to the point I began to wonder if the league would get rid of The Detroit Lions and make a different franchise. may sound funny asf, but then I’m sure you remember my label calling the team “Gutter Pussies.” I meant that. so when posters kept saying we are SB bound, all it did was piss me off more , because there was ZERO chance of us going to a bowl .

3 Likes

Good post. Go watch Goff’s last game as a Ram against the Packers in the playoffs if you want an idea of what McVay was doing with Goff. McVay, with a defense that looked like the Lions at the start of 2022, called plays like he had the 2000 Ravens defense.

I thought Goff’s goal this past year should be 30 tds. If the Lions can add a dynamic running back to the mix so that they can rely less on Swaggy AND Jamo matures so that he can make some significant contributions on offense, the goal this year for the Lions offense should really be scoring 500 points.

If Goff is able to add another 500 point season to his resume that puts him in the company of hall of fame quarterbacks. It’s a short list of quarterbacks who have guided offenses to multiple 500+ point seasons.

2 Likes

not arguing, but I’ll tell you I have seen posters claim , we are SB bound prior to reaching an upcoming season every damn offseason for years…I haven’t said a thing until now about that. It’s either “we are going to a bowl.” or 19/0, something along those lines…every off season…at least the last 6 years in a row.

Well what do you know….an anonymous executive spoke on the Tom Brady to 49ers deal

It makes you wonder if he would go west coast with his kids in Miami. I am really starting to think he might end up in Miami now. I think the concussion protocol might keep Tua out or let go with the option looming.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.