Unveiling our 2023 NFL season projections: Predicting top teams, Super Bowl

… For the Lions, the news is even better. As the fourth-best team in the weak NFC, Detroit has a 65% chance to reach the playoffs and a 4% shot to win the Super Bowl – seventh highest among all teams. The Jaguars’ projections aren’t much worse because they play in a weak division, which actually gives them a slightly higher chance to reach the playoffs (67%) and still a 3% shot to win the Super Bowl …

2 Likes

Someone pinch me.

3 Likes

When someone is done pinching @Nate , I’ll take one as well please.

1 Like

4 Likes

Everyone that has seen pics of the godfather is volunteering! LOL

1 Like

I’ve got us ranked 3rd.

1 Like

See that’s where I am on Mondays and Wednesdays. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I’m at 4th. The first two are no-brainers. But then Dallas is so damn bi-polar. Dak is so bi-polar. They have a defense without question but even with that we still have NO idea how Pollard is recovering. It’s just hard to gauge that team at the moment.

Dallas is a non-concern for me.
SF had better get thier shit together at QB or they are toast as well.

Philly is currently the king.

1 Like

All this Lions super bowl talk has me a little worried.

Armageddon GIF

2 Likes

I wonder what this will look like after game 1?

If we beat KC…yeah…it looks WAY different.

1 Like

IF?

Where’s your blind optimism?

1 Like

star wars lack of faith GIF

Ha! I initially had this as the only game we should lose.
Because its the first game of the season, I think we have a great chance to win it.

UPDATE! @Nate is going to need some more pinching. A 9.9% chance of making the Super Bowl.

2 Likes

Yikes this maybe getting a bit out of hand.

My Lions hopes and dreams have been crushed so many times I still have PTSD.

But the koolaid is tasty.

3 Likes

Last time, then I’ll just enjoy the ride:
Come down guys! The fall is going to be paralyzing! Stay down here with me, no expectations, then you can only be right, or super happy cause they finally broke through! If they do the same old same old Lions crap, so many of you will be crushed to the bone.
How many times have we had Hope?

Ok ok, I’m off my hill. Let’s play some ball. In Dan we trust!

Damn right they do
Getting there is a very real possibility
I am certain the Lions have the potential to beat any team in the NFC

Especially if Jamo gets his shit together, Gibbs performs like we think he can and we get a little injury luck.

Why not?

1 Like
1 Like

Okay well you could have warned me you were hitting me with the best thing ever created in the history of time and the entire universe.

A little heads up next time. Just, “hey, best thing ever created”.