USFL starts tonight. Will you be watching?

7:30 kickoff. Jersey Generals Vs. Birmingham Stallions. The game airs on NBC and FOX.
Should be interesting to watch. I am just happy to see some football. The Michigan Panthers Play tomorrow at Noon on NBC against the Houston Gamblers.

2 Likes

Nope, tonight is poker night. Tomorrow yes!

1 Like

Depends on which Columbo episode is on.

5 Likes

LOL.

I may take myself to the movies tonight. I have the unlimited pass with Regal. Love it.

1 Like

Nope! Let’s go Raptors!!!

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

1 Like

1 Like

Im doing my taxes today, so by 730pm I will be this drunk…so probably not

i love you crying GIF

5 Likes

Nope. Got a suite for the Kid Rock concert tonight.

4 Likes

Nah

If I wanted to watch women’s basketball I would watch women’s basketball.

2 Likes

Gentlemen…we have a clear winner!

2 Likes

A suite at a Kid Rocket concert reads as funny as taking caviar to a cookout.

5 Likes

Woooord! Have fun. Be you. Take caviar to the cookout…AND…Get yourself a suite at a kid rock concert. Good for you man.

kid rock tennessee mountain top GIF

2 Likes

Given that he was raised wealthy and the white trash persona is a complete, bullshit act, it makes sense.

7 Likes

While his lyrics are intentionally written to appeal to a specific dynamic, he is also authentic as a human, IMO. I think he is exactly who he says he is. Stereotypes and pigeonholing people is impossible. We wanna do it, because it helps us to make sense of th world when we can explain things, but people are far less categorizable than we think…all of 'em.

5 Likes

I’m all for breaking stereotypes. Just the other day I took my coloring books and crayons to bar where I met up with my Hell’s Angels brethren. My buddy axe brought his adorable little Pomeranian (therapy dog).

3 Likes

LOL - I love this post

1 Like

Thanks, just having a little fun.

Whatever y’all are doing tonight, have a blast!

2 Likes

Like one cannibal said to the other, have a ball!

2 Likes