USFL starts tonight. Will you be watching?

I just watched Morbious…. Like it but was abit disappointed

1 Like

I am kind of hopeful yet not sure w Morbius.

Me likey Moon Knight tho.

VERY MUCH READY FOR THE NEW BLADE…

Mahershala Ali…yess…

3 Likes

I was about to get excited when I found out all of the games are in Georgia.
Wth! Hard to get excited about the “Georgia Panthers”.
Nah. Too woke for this sleeper.

Games are in Birmingham

Georgia, Alabama. Whatever.
Not Detroit. Not Michigan.
Not our team.

1 Like

(This insane experiment by the USFL just might work - al.com)

Propaganda

They do have a few wrinkles making it a decent watch. Im a fan of cameras inside the helmets. The world football league had that in the 90’s and it was pretty sweet.

They also have a microchip inside the football to track where to place the ball. The NFL would never do that as they like to influence games.

3 Likes

I’ll peek in. If the quality of the football isn’t compelling, I’ll be out in a hurry.

Also, just slapping the Michigan Panthers name on a team playing all of its games in Alabama doesn’t exactly kindle local fanship.

2 Likes

God yes. Hope they do a good job w/it.
Blade II was SO good. Ready for more

1 Like

I hope the football is better than the National Anthem singing…

1 Like

All these receivers could start for the Packers lol

1 Like

Can we get this guy?

Moon knight has been a blast

2 Likes

Whelp, I tried it. It’s not, how do you say, good.

Generals QB Johnson, with his running ability is causing fits in the Stallions defense. Love watching football again lol. Will be nice to watch live football leading up to the draft.

Nice change of pace!

1 Like

I’ve been watching the last 15 minutes.
Thought about Bignatty when the bald guys were celebrating the last TD.:rofl:

2 Likes

I watched the whole game and I must say, I was entertained for the most part. I mean it wasn’t the NFL, but was good enough that I will be watching the Panthers tomorrow.

2 Likes

How much did ya get paid to do that?

It was fine to watch. I grade in a curve, knowing what I’m watching.
Game one of teams who’ve been together a month give or take a couple. No scrimmages. Bunch of different rules, different takes on fan access that everyone needs to get used to.

Kinda nice to see the actual play calling and sideline talk for an entire drive. Wouldn’t want to watch a complete game that way. Just not used to it, something to record and watch later on rewind, definitely would do.