Vikings trade Ngakoue to Ravens

For a 3rd and a conditional 5th next year. I guess they’re acknowledging that they won’t win with this roster. I know they probably won’t ship him within the divison, but I’d ask what it would take to get Danielle Hunter.

The Vikings better not get Justin Fields. I’ve seen it in a few mocks and it raises my blood pressure.

Yup, Ravens gunning for KC.

I think Baltimore’s margin of error in the playoffs is pretty small with LJ as their QB bc they’re pretty dependent on game scripts. If they get behind against a really good team it’s hard to see that working out for them.

Wonder if there is a way to do it backdoor…sorta like laundering nuclear material through a different country. Use another team to make the initial trade, and then we trade with them… Maybe we have Dallas pull the trigger, and Jerry “gets a really nice Christmas present” from Sheila :wink:

Jesus…my obnoxious brother in law who is a ravens fan…just even more obnoxious. He is the guy that is in a room full of steeler fans and will screaming and clapping over a 5 yard run “let’s go Lamar! Let’s go!!!” Dude it was a 5 yard run chill…it’s the first quarter and the first play…chiiill! :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2::joy:

2 Likes

Well you’ll enjoy it when they get bounced in the divisional round then.

1 Like

hey show him Swifts’ run lol :yum:

1 Like

I’d be pretty geeked watching Lamar MVP Jackson run for a five yard gain in a Lions jersey. Just sayin.

I’m glad he is gone to Baltimore and we did not have to face him … That’s a huge plus.

FYI guys - Danielle Hunter just went on IR for the year

2 Likes

Soooo the real point is if this was a caldwell team we would be thinking we are 2-0 this year vs the Vikings…maaaaaaan…this season is killing me.

Danielle Hunter with whatever injury he has is probably better than any other pass rusher we have.

10 sacks minimum. :joy:

1 Like

He has a herniated disc in his neck I believe. He just had surgery on it. I know disc injuries can be major deals, I wonder if this may affect his career long term

Sure. I’m not saying that he’s not bc a great player. He’s just not a great thrower of the football and that makes a SB championship all the more challenging IMO.

Doesn’t being such a great runner of the football even it out though? I get if you fall behind its harder to catch up, but it’s easier to keep a lead if you can run the ball. The dual threat QB has become much more valuable than a pure pocket passer.

We need to stomp the Vikes twice to have any shot at a turnaround.

These things w Yngwie Malmsteen and Danielle Hunter sure help.

1 Like

The Vikes paid a 2nd and conditional 5th for him.

You have to wonder why they dealt him. With all the complaining he did in Jax and now being traded twice …, I’m starting to think he’s a head case.

1 Like