Wait a minute....this is strange

IF Z scored 3 damn TD’s by himself , who else scored TD’s that game, and we still couldn’t win !? seems odd to me.

1 Like

No one. They missed a two point conversion and the other points were a FG.

4 Likes

sounds about right, for the life of me I couldn’t figure out how ONE player racks up three scores by himself…and we had other points to, but we lose.

3 Likes

That goal line fumble was the biggie, 14 point swing .

Lions 14-7 went to Panthers 14-7

6 Likes

Well the fumble took at least 3 off the board. But it wasn’t responsible for the defense allowing the 90 yard TD march down the field

11 Likes

That isn’t a 14-pt swing. A 14-pt swing would be if the fumble was returned for a score. Or if the Lions fumbled on their OWN 8 or 9-yard line, practically “gifting” the points the other way.

But the Panthers had to go 91 yds after they recovered the fumble. There’s no reasonable sense in which that’s a 14-pt swing.

5 Likes

We didn’t score 7, and the result of the fumble was them scoring seven

I see a 14 point swing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Following that logic every TD drive ever is also the fault of the punt or kickoff :yum:

3 Likes

No

We score vs the fumble we then could have forced them to punt on thier drive and we get the ball back…

We failed to score and the did off that failed drive: 14 points difference

1 Like

Or if we score vs fumble, go for two, make it, then they muff the kickoff and we score again go for two again and make it again then they muff the kickoff again and we kick a field goal: 26 point swing

damn fumble

3 Likes

Ah, I see what you’re saying. When the O fumbled rather than scored, the D became obligated to give up a 91-yd drive for the TD. Whereas had we scored, the D would have stopped them.

Dunno how I missed that.

5 Likes

Yes sir, they talked about after the punt and came to an agreement! No refs needed!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thought Ragnow admitted the fumble was his fault, ???

3 Likes

When you give up 320 yards rushing, you will lose 99.999999999 percent of the time

5 Likes

But not 100%

1 Like

So you’re saying there is a chance

2 Likes

Tendencies. When have you ever seen Goff go to a backup TE 3 times. The tendency is for him to set you up by running a similar looking play.
That was the setup.

1 Like

Which 90 yard touchdown March? You’re going to have to be more specific. There were so many. Smh

3 Likes

Haha yep!!!

I assume you’re referring to Ben’s play calls.

1 Like