Waiver Cuts…

Let’s update on guys we want, even though we won’t pick up anyone.

• Davis Webb
  • Kellen Mond
  • OJ Howard
  • Tony Jefferson
  • Raheem Blackshear
  • Farrod Gardner

Surprised to see Mond on here. Davis Webb has always been decent in the pre season games I’ve watched him play in.

• Preston Williams
  • Jake Browning

Eagles cut Anthony Harris. Can sign anywhere but would probably help us more than most teams.

1 Like

I saw that first name as Davis Mills and wondered what the F Littlefinger is doing now down there.

#ReadSlowlyWeez

2 Likes

Anthony Harris got cut

31 years old in October, had some injuries recently, the past 2 seasons, not the impact player he was for the Vikings in 2019. Pass.

Tyler Johnson cut by Bucs

Tyler Goodson cut by Packers @CasanovaJack1 I know you love him.

1 Like

Mario Edwards got released by the bears

I loved him for us, because he has the same skill set as Swift. When we got Jackson it was like, “Holy shit”. I really knew very little about Jackson as a pro, but in college he had over 1,000 yards rushing in all 4 years. He’s what we needed, because he can catch too, as could Goodson. I really couldn’t be happier that we got Jackson, he’s a huge asset and we got him for nothing.

BTW, Chargers fans are left wondering…

3 Likes

Looks like Sam Ehlinger made the Colts.

1 Like

Oj Howard with Hock. Yes please. More weapons

1 Like

Rosen getting cut by the Browns. Plenty of options for a backup QB that’s better than what the Lions currently have.

DT McTelvin Agim cut by Broncos. I liked him in the draft and apparently he had a great preseason, lost out to a numbers crunch.

Rosen is … not good.

1 Like

QB Davis Webb has been released

Still better than Blough and Boyle. At least to me.

Not saying they’re aren’t better options out there, there are.

Agreed, Rosen is better than Blough, but by how much is the question?

I think we might bring a QB in and roll with 3 for a few weeks until the new QB is settled in. Then cut Blough.