Washington Commanders Denied Trademark

denzel washington GIF

Idk bro, they say push when your hot. Get it while the gettins good

But now you have the decision to make

May The Fourth Be With You Do It GIF by Star Wars

Buy some lottery tickets on your way home from a 2 martini lunch. It isnā€™t just a good idea, itā€™s a way of life.

Co-signed.

This
Is
What
We
Do

1 Like

I am pretty sure this is now my favorite siteā€¦I have found I most aligned with football fansā€¦LOL. We seem to all have a certain thought process. And you can bet your ass I am getting a ticket.

1 Like

The Pistons were actually named for the company in Fort Wayne that the first owner ran that made Pistons but I get your point.

3 Likes

I thought they were named after Piston Honda.

2 Likes

Fascinating, did not know that, though I suppose that whole part of the country was involved in the auto industry at one point or another. At least they didnā€™t change it.

Reminds me of the Houston Rockets. That name fits too because of NASA, but the team was originally from San Diego and named for the Atlas rocket program at General Dynamics.

1 Like

My guys, we solved the riddle

Change the name BACK to Washington Redskins

Make the mascot a potatoe

Face Yo GIF

1 Like

Iā€™m coming around to this one because of how phallic all their marketing could be. Like all the cocks stuff out of South Carolina.

Sorry, my life motto, has been ā€œBetter to be Pistoff than Pistonā€

1 Like

Yeah that whole thing gets doofy after a while because really. I donā€™t think thereā€™s even one jazz club in salt lake city

Although I contend that they should have kept the Oklahoma City basketball franchise named the sonics since that beautiful drive-through fast food restaurant company is actually headquartered in Oklahoma City.

1 Like

Utah whatever the opposite of Jazz is. The Tabernacles.

1 Like

The opposite of Jazz is Justin Bieber

UNLESS

You cover Bieber like thisā€¦

1 Like

The Utah Biebers has a ring, but heā€™s Canadian. Anyone as non-Jazzy as Bieber from SLC? Ooh, Imagine Dragons is. Theyā€™re to jazz what eye banging is to real banging. But the Utah Dragons is too cool. Plus with the Wizards and Magic already the league would have a D&D image problem.

2 Likes

Utah Polygamists has a ring, in fact polygamists have lots of rings. Of course Iā€™m not married to that name but there you go.

I still favor redskin potato. Just throw a spud on the helmet. So much to go with:

Kids fan club: tator tots
Loaded tots on the concessions
Couch potatoesā€¦ have a couch section in the stands

So offensive to potatoes! You are a sick man for even suggesting such a thing. :wink:

It would be fun to see the Lions mash the potatoes though.

james bond potato GIF

In Love Food GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia