We need an enforcer in defense

I dont see any leadership in defense. Again stafford proved yesterday that he cant make any key 3 downs which is killing me, he is an nfl vetran now in good health

Maybe Tavai can be that guy? It’s a fine line, though. Having Suh hurt as much as he helped. The refs were watching him like a hawk with hankie in hand at all times.

PS Bring back Brock Marion

1 Like

Bubba Baker!

I’m not sure that in 2019 an enforcer is worth much more than some fines.

I’ve long thought we need a flamethrower off the edge but with the way Patricia sets up the defense that may be a waste. Just need waves of guys that can beat a double team block given the time presented by good coverage.

I do think we could really use a plus coverage linebacker but finding one at 240+ lbs is tough.

3rd & 10 at PHI 44
(3:02 - 1st) (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short right to K.Golladay to PHI 34 for 10 yards (R.Darby).

Result of the drive: Lions TD.

3rd & 15 at DET 34
(9:26 - 2nd) (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short right to K.Johnson ran ob at DET 41 for 7 yards.

Result of the drive: Punt

3rd & Goal at PHI 7
(3:36 - 2nd) (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass incomplete short middle to T.Hockenson. Hockenson dropped a ball that hit him in the hands

Result of the drive: Lions FG

3rd & 8 at PHI 20
(1:04 - 2nd) (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short right to M.Jones to PHI 15 for 5 yards (R.Darby).

Result of the drive: Lions FG.

3rd & 4 at DET 31
(3:25 - 3rd) (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass deep right to M.Jones to PHI 42 for 27 yards (A.Maddox) [A.Sendejo].

Result of the drive: Lions TD.

3rd & 11 at DET 43
(4:55 - 4th) (Shotgun) M.Stafford pass short right to D.Amendola ran ob at PHI 42 for 15 yards. DET-D.Amendola was injured during the play.–Burned another 1:31 off the clock

Result of the drive: Lions punt.

1 Like

Suh used t be that guy but he was “dirty” and so were the Lions ….whaaaa, whaaaa, :baby:

Davis is our enforcer lol who cant even stay healthy.Only guy i trust now is tavai.Slay is not very durable

The ridiculous whining that every possible play that isn’t made by Stafford is some kind of indictment should be a reason to be banned. Fans in SD and Philly love their QB’s who are human too and miss throws to lose, but don’t have to deal with the idiocy. Stafford made enough plays to win both and we are 2-0-1. We beat two playoff possible teams and they are never happy. Nobody is guaranteed team success in the NFL. It would be nice to see Lions appreciate a special talent at QB before we have another 5-6 decade without anyone close.

The facts speak for themselves. No need to call for a ban of the OP.