We need to draft a QB in the top 10 next season

The Lions are only the number one offense in the league this year, they can do so much better. Lets hear from the people who were calling for Goff’s head not so long ago.

4 Likes

Do we need one of these threads every day now?

15 Likes

Obviously yes

3 Likes

Considering the loss Sunday was on Goff, his coach says if not for the pick 6 they win, it’s probably not a bad idea to really scout the top QBs coming out.

1 Like

We got about 7 other threads discussing this.

1 Like

I know this is a troll thread, but a QB is almost literally the only thing the Lions don’t need

4 Likes

Take 3 QBs with the first 3 picks. Really need to invest in having a competent QB room. Make sure we have the best backup and practice squad QBs. In the league. Maybe search around and see if we can’t trade Hutch or Okudah for another pick or two and grab a couple more with those picks.

Superbowl bound!

5 Likes

Incredible, develop them all, and then trade them for more magic beans and start the process over again. haha

2 Likes

The offense and Goff are doing great, but how about we decide what to draft at the end of the year and not four games into the season? I didn’t think Goff would do this well, and I didn’t think the defense would be this shitty, but this post wreaks of George W Bush standing on that aircraft carrier 2 days into the Iraq war. I guess basically, I’m saying, chill the fuck out for a bit and see where things are at the end of the year.

2 Likes

There were so many people saying we need to draft a top tier QB next year. So I was just trying to see what these folks were thinking after the 1st quarter. Tuck tail and run I guess.

1 Like

Defense…Defense…Defense…Defense…Defense
It was a mistake to trade up and take wr, when we needed Defense. Like i said in off season we won’t because of, thats right Defense.

3 Likes

I like Goff, but the season is only 1/4 over

3 Likes

It’s a building team, offense should be good, no concentrate on defense.

Punting Jesus and the OL beg to differ…but yes, QB appears to be coming along nicely.

If we win the 10 I’m expecting, it’s gonna have to be at least partly because of Goff…and I think we will.

1 Like

What do you want, people to send you chocolates and flowers?

I’ve been team Goff from the beginning, but there isn’t much good that’s gonna come from a premature victory lap.

6 Likes

I agree on the defense part.

But I won’t call Jamo a mistake until I see him in action. The dude’s highlight reel makes me feel like Jim Shorts watching Best. I really think Holmes expected AG to get more out of the defense. Shit, we held several teams under 20 points last year, what the hell happened!? We held the Cards and Ravens last year under 20 points for example, both teams with mobile franchise QB’s.

2 Likes

Love ya Natty, but it aint happening this year! Maybe you have been predicting the 2023 season the whole time, but you just didn’t know it. Those toads had you one year ahead.

3 Likes

It is. When you need defense.

Of course we need defense, but Holmes has been drafting mostly defense. The problem is they are mostly injured or suck. Go back and look at his past 2 drafts. Holmes has made 15 picks in 2 years, 10 of them were defensive players. 67% defense so far. He must know it’s a problem.

The main issues I see are the injuries and not developing players. Is that coaching!? Training staff issues with the injuries? Bad scouting? I don’t know that answer.

3 Likes

What you started a topic to flame posters. Most people were on a wait and see really kinda pointless.

1 Like