We picked up a new CB from Pitt PS

Darrelle Revis’ cousin.

1 Like

I feel our first win coming on real soon after this incredible acquisition.

chris farley Tommy Callahan GIF

3 Likes

An unfortunate typo has added the wrong guy to our roster
pointy haired boss work GIF

1 Like

Sounds like a quality “Lions” signing.
"Unfortunately, injuries would plague him his final three seasons at the school. He suffered a severe hip injury early in the 2018 campaign that cost him the rest of that year, as well as all of the following season.

He returned to action in 2020, intercepting a pass in his second game back, before undergoing another surgery, this time for a foot injury. "

2 Likes

It sounds like they’ve hired some new medical staff and they need someone to practice surgery on.

6 Likes

I wish the guy well, but he literally played 4 games combined from 2018-2020, averaging 1.3333 games per season due to injuries.

In 2017, he did have 6 ints.

He doesn’t lack confidence.

I’m back man," he said. "I firmly believe that I’m the top corner in this draft. I’ve been labeled as a sleeper in the draft now but whatever program I’m with I always say that the best will rise to the top. I just hope that my Pro Day showed what I’ve been trying to exploit all along, that I’m healthy. That I’m 100%. I do have a lack of film but everybody knows what a healthy Mark Gilbert can do."

2 Likes

I like him. wold be fun and almost comical if he works out to be amazing.
I’m rooting for him, big time.

5 Likes

The good news is while he doesn’t have alot of film of himself on the field, he’s got tons of time to watch film while in recovery from another surgery.

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

4 Likes

Let him only play in closed stadiums.
If it rains, he could catch a cold.
This is not good for his sensitive health.
Our room is filled with an injured CB, there will be no beds for him.

1 Like

can’t wait to see him get the start against Green Bay. Rodgers may set a new NFL record.

Sounds like he really has some talent if he can stay healthy. In his last fully healthy season in 2017, he was a First-Team All-ACC player who recorded six interceptions and 21 passes defended.

Not much tape on him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJjBI5MHPs

this is the definition of ‘taking a flyer’

2017, he did have 6 ints. he was talk of college football he also had like 14 pass breakups an then in juries hit …who knows with are secondary coach an what appears to be very talented CB we may have someone who just found his way to NFL I think like others have said the key is staying healthy

1 Like