T Jordan Mailata (back) - Did not practice
DE Derek Barnett (shoulder) - Limited
DT Fletcher Cox (toe) - Limited
S Johnathan Cyprien (knee) - Limited
S Rudy Ford (hamstring) - Limited
LB Nathan Gerry (knee, calf) - Limited
LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (knee) - Limited
QB Nate Sudfeld (wrist) - Full

The Eagles are a mess. No telling who’s going to play on Sunday. Something’s wrong if we can’t run on these guys IMHO.

On our side, I think Jarrad Davis and Taylor Decker will play, unless Decker’s back tightens up on him again. No idea what the deal is with CJ Moore, and I kinda think we won’t see Hand until after the Bye.

Actually, I read an article this morning which suggested that the Eagles are very tough to run against, but their secondary is a mess. Ronald Darby hasn’t returned to form and their starting CB was benched in favor of a second year player who didn’t play last season due to injury.

You are pissing in my cornflakes, dude.

1 Like

Like Trey Flowers, Mike Daniels, and Snacks Harrison, Fletcher Cox not himself so far:

Where did you find corn flakes? I haven’t seen them or Wheaties in a few years. The millenials don’t like cereal, and they hate unsweetened cereal, so, it’s going away.

1 Like

So Kerryon wasn’t injured?

Amazon, Walmart, HEB (S Texas).

Not that I know of. I didn’t notice him limping off the field on Sunday, but no mention of it so far.

It would be nice to see thier top WR out.

I think their top 2 WRs will be out.

1 Like

He went to the locker room briefly but did return to the sideline.

It was mentioned during the telecast, but heard nothing since.

He wasn’t listed as having any type of injury on the practice injury report for today. So I can only assume he was full participation in the practice.

Local Detroit writer…could write…
Slay picking up the pieces after getting torched by Chargers

1 Like

Except the 4th quarter:

1 Like

I wonder if Rivers throws to #88 if he felt the Chargers had a solid field goal kicker?
He had no Lion near him and could have taken even more time.

Last thing we heard was headed to the locker room. Maybe it was just an equipment failure?

Rivers is smart not to count on the field goal. He realizes that Matt Patricia slips someone a wad of cash before every game. That someone…is goalpost.

1 Like

It appears that the Lions were attempting to prevent Rivers from running for a 1st down as he did earlier in the game when he ran for 12 yards.