**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Aidan Hutchinson

Haven’t had a Jersey in a loooooong time but this might be the one

6 Likes

After my wife’s Bermuda Triangle comment, she asked me now if they make Hutch’s jersey in baby size for our son.

I’m proud again lol.

14 Likes

It’s a good pick for the near term. I think in a couple years JJ will be better than any of the edge rushers, but Hutch will be good right away, is a perfect culture fit as JJ would be, and will energize the fan base in a way that JJ couldn’t.

I’ll go with just an A and I expect it will still be an A after 3 years.

1 Like

We’ve gotten lucky to have it 2 years in a row. Especially when everyone on here wanted a WR or QB last year.

1 Like
2 Likes

I imagine your joy is actually not having KT on the roster

6 Likes

No complaints here. Loved watching Hutch play.

2 Likes

I’m good with it, feeling relieved.

2 Likes

Hometown kid, athletic but wins on effort moreso than traits, can play 4-3 and 3-4. He can become the face of this defense after a couple years of Sewell stonewalling his ass in practice to improve his skills.

3 Likes

SO true…Rogers fit that Lions team the way Hutch fits this one.

I think I’ll get another Barry Sanders one, with my next one. Possibly Fox.

1 Like

He looks good in Blue!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I really thought they were completely and totally in on Thibs. This was quite a relief.

3 Likes

Wow. Didn’t see Jamesson Williams. A 179lbs WR.

1 Like

One of my follows on Twitter just lived your dream:

https://twitter.com/sweta2311/status/1519827775921795072

4 Likes

wrestlemania viii wrestling GIF by WWE

3 Likes

It’ll be okay Natty, you can hug him and hold his hand at the 2024 draft. I’m sure he’ll give you a jersey too. Just breathe.

2 Likes

Hulk Hogan Sport GIF by WWE

1 Like

Gotta figure out a way to get both Fox and Mule to come… though that would leave the world vulnerable to supervillain attack.

2 Likes