**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Aidan Hutchinson

Hanson is still active, like an older Batman. Just keep him on speed dial. In a dire emergency, dial him up and he will scoop Spielman up on the way to divert any potential crisis.

6 Likes

Hutchinson is a such a stud, so glad we got him!!!
Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

Love this pick. By far the better of the 2 picks tonight!

2 Likes

That’s a grateful emotion there! Love it!

2 Likes

He’s gonna be a workaholic for us, man. Love our first round.
One thing I know about Hutch…we WILL get his best effort. I think he will get frustrated early and that it will drive him. Lots of work and improving to do. Go shave your head and hit the weight room, youngster!

3 Likes

Hutch vs Sewell and or Decker should be fun battles in training camp 1 on 1’s

2 Likes

Yup- our new dude will get some baptism under fire. Everything will seem easy after playing across from Sewell all week.

2 Likes

Maybe this was already posted, but video of the phone call:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1519841711345782784

Hutchinson starts shaking his fist before he even answers the call.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lions side of the call:

1 Like

I just now remembered the draft started last night. In my defense, I have a cold and am more focused on a taekwondo tournament I am competing in tomorrow.

Hutch is a perfect fit for what the Lions are trying to build. I’m thrilled to have him on the team!

3 Likes

What I looked like the other day after going to the basement to grab something and returning to the main level…

1 Like

LOL - I got tired typing this message, bro.

What’s made me most excited about Hutch → truthfully, they were 90% sure they were getting him all along, so it wasn’t a massive excitement, the way it was with Sewell last year.

My favorite thing that is most encouraging is watching how AG speaks about him. That is one masculine ass dude and he’s friggin’ giddy over having Hutch. I think Glenn believes in Hutch more than I do. I believe we will get absolute max effort out of Hutch, but it makes me feel even better about Hutch’s ceiling, when I see AG talk about him.

This team got a LOT better yesterday! Don’t listen to the noise…pay attention wo that you see with your eyes (not the past…), what is happening in front of your face in this moment.

This is a beautiful thing being built in Detroit.The football gods have finally smiled upon us. I have always thought the coach was the most important man on a football team, and this thing is finally exactly what I’ve always wanted.

2 Likes

AG was talking about how he went back and watched Hutchinson’s freshman film. Hutch played a lot of 3 technique - D-tackle that year. AG was talking about using Hutch all over the D-line, especially at DT in passing situations.

On 3rd downs/passing situations, we can run a D-line of Romeo, Hutch, Harris and Julian. That shit’s gonna get some pressure.

3 Likes

Yup! I was totally gathering how much AG was lobbying to Dan for that pick. I found that interesting that he kept saying he was showing Dan (not Brad).

That masculine energy dude was giddy AF about having Hutch. LOL

2 Likes

Saw this on a Jags board, too funny not to share.

1 Like

I’m 36 hours into passing a kidney stone…where is your commitment man?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

spend a little too much time online looking at the Hutchinson family???
:sunglasses:

3 Likes