**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Jameson Williams!

Lions trade inside their own division with Minnesota. Lions give up 32, 34 and 66 for 12 and 46.

Speed kills boys

3 Likes

That’s a ridiculously good trade for us.

19 Likes

I am terrified. That interview was horrendous. What in the world was that? Someone help me understand what I just watched during Williams interview.

2 Likes

Need to verify what was given up. Doesn’t mesh with why the NFL posted.

1 Like

I love the bold move by Holmes by trading up to get a game breaker.

3 Likes

“I ain’t gonna speak on that”

Yikes

1 Like
4 Likes

Love the aggressiveness of Holmes! Speed! Agree, the interview was like he’s pissed Lions drafted him!

I hate this trade. I hate this trade so very very much. They gave up waaaay to much for a player coming off an acl. Especially in a deep receiver class. We just gave up 3 potential starters for one wide receiver!

5 Likes

We should not be able to fleece a division rival like that

8 Likes

Lol what?

It might simply be that he wanted to be the 1st WR off the board and has an attitude now.

6 Likes

Majik Beanzz!

4 Likes

We jumped up 20 spots in round 1. Back 12 in round 2 and it cost a 3rd rounder for a legit top 5 talent if not injured.

You can’t say we traded away and no count for what we got back.

20 Likes

We had to come out ahead on the trade chart. Just assume staff felt Williams was so much better than who was available at 32.

2 Likes

A 12 and 46 for a 32, 34 and 66 is not a fleecing, imo. There’s complaints from both sides, which is the first sign of it being fair.

7 Likes

Kid seems retarded, but maybe thats just what a lot of NFL players are like these days.

Hope he is as electric as they say. Seems odd we need playmakers but he might not play until mid-season.

3 Likes