OMG LIONS GET A LINEBACKER!

Lions pick Malcolm Rodriguez at 188.

10 Likes

I love it

4 Likes

Amazing value.

1 Like

This guy. ISANANIMAL

Sounds like jarred Davis. Not a sure tackler. Goes for big hit. Explosive but stiff in change of direction

Figured you would. Tried remembering if you had given us the inside skinny.

You were the OSU alum that loved this guy, correct?

I’m fully on- board with whatever you think of him.

1 Like

Dude, we’re in the 6th round. There isn’t a complete prospect on the board. Jarrad Davis was drafted at #21. Rodriguez was drafted at #188.

15 Likes

I like the sound of this kid!

He just likes to complain!

3 Likes

At worst seems like a guy who has more than a fair chance to crack the roster as a special teams ace.

Do we take a shot a another undersized guy who would be a versatility fit in Poe or Hayward?

Think we might add another receiver too as a PS/depth piece.

1 Like

Any player you get here that sees the field with any regualarity is a bonus. I think sub package wise, he may prove to be the best coverage option we have at the moment. This is the JRM replacement while letting JRM sign elsewhere and maybe picking up a late round comp pick for him.

5 Likes

Like we’ve seen in the past some talent will rise to the top from the 5 6 and 7th rd. I hate when folks easily dismissed this part of the draft. This area is what separates the men from the women. Who does the best job at scouting imo

2 Likes

Which means it’s going to take a few years to make that judgment right?

Who should’ve been the pick here then? Put your amazing scouting skills down in writing for us all to see.

1 Like

We’ll find out in a couple season

I would think that Holmes UDFA selections and results would give you more of a half full view than half empty, but carry on. You do you.

5 Likes

There is a God!
A linebacker.
And a productive one, too!
Yes, baby!!!

1 Like