Well im back , McFly

1st i want to say im sorry to everyone on this board. Ive been dealing with health issues with my dad, wife and myself. Hit very and vert fast. Thank you for all your support and all. Love you all. Btw happy we got Sutton and want Wagner very very very bad. Go lions

Ps if you want to know whats going with everything pm me.

12 Likes

Glad to have you back my friend, hope all is on a positive upward trend with regards to family.

4 Likes

Great to hear from you @Martymcfly2017

Hope all is well!!

2 Likes

Good to hear you’re back. I hope you and your family are doing well.

1 Like

Thank you all

1 Like

Great to hear Marty. Thanks for giving us an update too. Hope everything is going well now for you and your family.

1 Like

Good to have you back McFly. Now, who gets a tourny win first, UM or MSU?

:rofl:

1 Like

Welcome back, buddy. Thinking of you and yours. This place was a refuge for me during a trying time last year. I hope it can be an escape for you and others.

2 Likes

Hey dog welcome back ! , good to see you again. enjoy the circus that is The offseason.

1 Like

You have absolutely zero reasons to apologize to any of us for any reason. Glad to hear from you and hope all is well brother MM. Thoughts and prayers and fingers crossed and all of that.

3 Likes

He told me Hutch was overrated last year…that alone deserves a 1 page written apology!! haha love ya @Martymcfly2017

To be countied

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope your health is well.

1 Like

Because im a asshole.

Thanks, nate

Sending love, bro.
Thankful that all is improving for ya, man.

Hope the upward trajectory continues…& I expect our lions to give you something to smile about to, brother.

1 Like

Wagner. Please

you sound like me talking about a defensive tackle.

Wagner makes us a top 12 defense. Can you just imagine that. Yeah DT is very much important, thats why we are taking Kancey. I think hes going to be all pro. I got called a troll and dumbass on another board today. Yeah thats it.

1 Like