We're gonna MAUL the back half of the schedule

Yea they’ll beat the Bears at home, but good chance they are 7-6 when we play them. They aint anything special, similar to the Giants IMO. Both are frauds, playing on the same field.

4 Likes

Jets got off to a good start and many were smitten with them… even though they caught a few VERY lucky breaks to win games…

and then a few injuries later… and things don’t look so easy.

Lions have just as many or more injuries…
and have started to turn things around.

Will be interesting to see where we stand when that game arrives.

3 Likes

First time poster… Rams fan since I could walk but felt the way McVay / Snead handled Goff was extremely unprofessional. Now find myself more energized by the Holmes and Campbell rebuild, and yes, I do believe in Goff.

Other than the handful of top echelon QB’s, all others must have a decent OL, run game and weapons around them to win. Goff has proven he can win big games.

I went into the 538 site and predicted every game through week 18. I think 9 wins, losses to Bills and @ Jets, get us in with the Giants seriously fading down the stretch. The front end of their schedule was very easy, and the back end is brutal. Loss to Jets is based on Saleh… he’s had Jared’s number for years when was D coordinator with 49ers.

Eagles 15-2 (loss @ Cowboys)
49ers 13-4
Vikings 12-5
Bucs 10-7

Cowboys 13-4
Seahawks 9-8 (tiebreak over Lions / Commanders)
Lions 9-8 (tiebreak over Commanders)

Commanders 9-8

9 Likes

I think so too, man. I just picked a random game to put as a loss. I think we’ll lose one of 'em. As stand alones, I pick us in ALL of those games.
In other words…could be the jets game, or any other random one.

1 Like

I would be really disappointed if they lose to Carolina. Detroit is simply the better team.

4 Likes

More handsome too!
:muscle: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I truly believe this → we win tomorrow, we’re in the playoffs!
10 Wins

2 Likes

Yep.

It’s also possible if we lose too, but we can really only lose one more the rest of the way. I think they can do it because I think they’re better than enough teams to win that many games, but are they going to be able to win that many in a row is the question.

2 Likes

If we beat the Bills, shit give us the super bowl!!!

I made a joke 2 weeks ago about Jamo when we were 2-6…someone said as long as he plays 4 games he would be happy, and I said what about the playoff games!? Maybe it wasn’t a joke after all.

2 Likes

Damn the Koolaide is flowing at peak levels tonight. I like it.

5 Likes

Makes me nervous, tbh. Too many good things have been happening. Lots of good vibes in here.

That Makes Me Nervous GIF by Blown Away

3 Likes

LOL - that was really funny, dude

Armageddon?

2 Likes

For da Billz

1 Like

You’d see one of the most glorious runs in pro sports history my friend. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The secret to his success was to imagine the defense as 11 large red heads named Peggy!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the party…

1 Like

Would have picked 11 but settled for 10

There’s a great chance the Lions win today, I’m in 2nd place in a highly competitive pick em group and I picked the Lions cuz I know the other guys won’t

1 Like

Why in the holy hell do you have us losing to the panthers? They’re terrible! We have a much better chance losing to the jets or Vikings.

2 Likes

Scroll up. :facepunch::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: