What a difference a year makes. Stafford was 31st in the league last season, 6.91 yards

1 Like

The surprising thing to me is that Mahomes is not number 1 on the list it just always feels like he is throwing 20-40 yard passes.

Agreed. His guys are SO wide open. Insane.

1 Like

Well, the Raiders did lose Rashan Melvin, so that might have had something to do with it.:rofl:

This is what most fans don’t understand. How often is Stafford looking at receivers running wide open after blown coverages and confused defenses? The OC creating schemes to confuse the defense is what has been missing in Detroit since Linehan. His windows to throw in make it amazing he is actually successful. Watching Dallas, KC, NE, NO, etc…the numbers he would put up in those situations with a coaching staff looking to bury teams would be impressive!

1 Like

The brilliance of Andy Reed. They hit a ton of short stuff to setup the long game. The guy is one of the best playcallers in the league. I hope he earns a Super Bowl before it’s all over so he can get the recognition he deserves.

1 Like

They said he has a special day each week where the coaches literally just sit in a room and throw shit up against the wall. Okay, maybe not literally. LOL. But I think its every Tuesday. Each coach gets time with the pen and everyone’s attention, and you just literally make up wild ass plays and concepts. Some are so dumb they are worth a laugh, and some make it into the gameplan.

That’s part of why you see the offense constantly evolving and never staying stagnant in “this is what we do.” Its why Reid liked Alex Smith, he could digest a gazillion plays. Now apparently young Patrick can digest a ton of plays as well.

Exactly, that’s why I knew replacing JBC with Bevell was going to be huge.

1 Like

Hey, JBC ran the Philly Special before Philly ran it!

Is that some kind of cheese steak?

Side note…my chick was assigned a last minute trip to Philly today. She’ll be here any minute with a Philly cheese steak from Philly. This will be my first. #winning

3 Likes

Plays of 10+ Yards > Offense, Week 1&2 (2019)

38 BAL
33 DAL, LAC
31 NE, NYG
30 CAR, CLE, NO
28 BUF, DET, JAX, SF
26 KC, LAR
25 SEA
24 DEN, HOU, TB
23 CIN, AZ
22 GB, TEN, OAK, WAS
20 IND, MIN
19 MIA
18 ATL
16 NYJ
15 PIT
13 CHI, PHI

Pats or Ginos? Makes a difference.

I feel bad for her on the nights when you feel like Chinese or Italian

1 Like

I’m new to this! Are they serious about cheese whiz?
Or do they mean something else when they say that? It threw us off. Not knowing what that meant, she opted for provolone. Here’s what she got:

1 Like

Sorry to get off course, but who the hell is Gardner Minshew?

1 Like

I can’t stand cheese whizz in general, let alone on steak. I don’t get that one at all.

But yes, they’re serious with the cheese whiz.

Toss me some provolone, please.

Played at Washington State, and is the new starter for Jacksonville after Foles got hurt.

1 Like

Sandwich maker from South Asia?

2 Likes

Luke’s is good.

I won’t eat Gino’s.

I had a Pat’s closest to me when I wanted cheesesteak, but that was back in the 90’s.