What. A. Season

You weren’t alone.

Very proud of our Lions!

What a season indeed. So much to be excited about moving forward.

1 Like

You’ve watched this team for 55 years? How old are you? Are you a vampire???

3 Likes

Look at the point differential of teams in conference. Posted this in game thread.

10 Likes

I think it’s safe to say kerby joseph owns Rodgers

16 Likes

55…ha, so technically 50 years as I started watching this team and became a fan with me grandpa when I was 5

*and yes, I may or may not be a vampire

6 Likes

Lolol right on man.

Well I’m glad you are finally seeing this team and the potential they have. It’s been a lot longer than I’ve had to deal with

2 Likes

Yep, and maybe that sheds some light on my pain and negativity and penchant for “SOL” musings…it’s been a long, painful, traumatic half century…I even remember crying when Billy Sims blew out his knee.

9 Likes

images.jpeg-7

Gonna need that locker room video

7 Likes

Been watching 53 years here, I’m 61. This was one of the more exciting years watching this team grow.

9 Likes

Sometimes I don’t know if it’s better or worse that I didn’t become a Lions fan until Joey Harrington was drafted. I grew up a hockey kid and never really gave football a chance until my teens.

So, I haven’t suffered as long, but I also missed out on Barry.

3 Likes

I get it man… it’s all good and love reading everything you post.

I’m just glad we all have a team we can rally around and believe in and is gonna make some noise in the new year!

2 Likes

Normally the off-season feels like forever. Now it’s going to feel like an eternity. Can’t wait for next year. The league is on notice.

atomic bomb explosion GIF

5 Likes

Crazy that if Seattle loses today, I believe MCDC gets Coach of the year

2 Likes

That 4th down conversion exorcised the demons. The curse is over. SOL is dead. This is the cusp of the reality we have all dreamed of……I am dead serious……THIS IS THE WORST LIONS TEAM WE WILL SEE FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 5-6 SEASONS. Buckle up boys it’s gonna get fun!

12 Likes

My favorite season in a very very long time!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Hard to believe this team was at 1-6 at one time. 8-2 down the stretch and 5-1 in the division. I’m disappointed this season is over it was a hell of a ride the last 10 games. Right now the Detroit Lions are the best team in the NFCN.

9 Likes

Brand New Lions

12 Likes

Was that pick from Rodgers the last pass he threw?

3 Likes