What about TJ Edwards as a free agent?

He seems pretty good for the Eagles, but part of his production could be because of the line in front of him of course. He seems to fit Brad’s mold of signing younger guys.

1 Like

His knock coming out was he might be a 2-down player only, kinda like a poor man’s Sewell. I’m starting to thing everyone just underestimates Wisconsin linebackers (Sanborn too). Makes me want to take a late-round flyer on Herbig, though he has a lot more to learn about operating off-ball.

1 Like

You think Herbig goes that late? Assuming he shows some comfort in space I was thinking round 3 or 4.

1 Like

What about Okereke LB Colts past 2 seasons over 140 tackles per season at 2 million what he is paid.

Height 6’ 1". Weight 235 I know he has some personal issues but he is worth talking to .

1 Like

Yeah I really liked him coming out. Not sure if Brad will go for him though, he might not pass the no-turds test.

1 Like

I was thinking 4 or 5 so not too far off. He’s an odd evaluation. You almost never see him playing off the ball and on the few times he does, eh, not that impressive. But there’s no way he can hold up on the edge unless he adds a bunch of weight and I don’t think he has the frame for it. I think in the end it’ll drop him.

He can play. I’d be interested to see where he’s at from a mental maturity stand point now. I know they had some issues with him initially when he got on campus

I didn’t know that. Brad will definitely look into it.

Yes, he would be my #1 target AFTER his teammate Hargrave… I don’t think we can get both (or that Philly would let both leave)

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.