What do we do at WR right now?

Go raid the CFL. Seriously.

2 Likes

Gonna have to, for sure.

Bunch of hosers

1 Like

Our 5th… will be an early 5th… practically a late 4th

Hilarious, but, points to the obvious. We’re not going to find what we need on a practice squad.
We’re down our top 3 WR’s.
Unless you want to over pay, you take your lumps now, and make damn sure you have a rock solid plan for next season.

Has Tom Kennedy seen any snaps at all this season?

we have two fifth rd picks could be the extra one thats like a 6th You guys whine about stuff when you don’t know .

Patience

we have Brown… Benson …Raymond…Hodge …Kennedy

How many do you want . They must be able to catch dam ball they been working with team…could be the chance they need… We also have couple on PS Allison… McKinley

How many really to you want. Are they good Raymond has looked ok couple TDs an Hodge got one an Brown has shown Keneddy had good pre season who knows what he will do

1 Like

Here’s the deal.
We lost Stafford, Galloday, Jones, Amendola, and Hall.
We replaced them with Goff, Williams, and Perriman.
We just lost last years #5 WR to injury.
Only Goff is still standing.
Did/does anyone have a realistic right to expect anything from our offense other than to show up on gameday to get their check?
The sad reality is, our WR’s are doing their absolute best.
Goff is playing scared? Duh!
He has no NFL WR’s, his two best lineman are out, and he has a rookie protecting his blind side.
Geez, what does he have to worry about?

4 Likes

Yet we have been in 3 out of 5 games lost 2 with last second flied goals. That says alot about our coaching and is the reason for hope, this team can only get better.

6 Likes

Most teams down their top 3 WR from camp would be struggling.

We are struggling more because our top 3 WR from camp were the worst top 3 WR group in the NFL, so our next 3-5 are worse than any other #4-7 group.

Note- Only Cephus will be back out of the top 3 group and I would expect Sun God and Raymond will too. So in addition to the bajillion slots on defense, we need 3 WR next year, and a decent #2 TE as Fells is not the guy.

Also, a good #2Qb would be nice but that’s like a diamond collar for a pet warthog at this point…

4 Likes

Galloday, Jones, Amendola, and Hall. only Jones has really played this season.
Galloday an Amendola have been injured off an on hardly have played an Hall as not taken a snap or maybe even been active.
So much for those losses

Williams has not played injured concussion Perriman was released not even sure he is with Bears now.
The one we kept has played a lot an was getting even better an suffered a injury Cephus 2TDs average 13.6 yards a catch 204 yards take a look out side o Jones the other WRs you name there stats.
We have 5 WR’s still standing an they are likely better than the injured ones you named Kennedy likely gets his chance this week.
St. Brown, Amon-Ra just about 10 yards a catch had his best game last week a Rookie looks like he is improving. 19 catches
K Raymond 2TDs 13 yard average
They i would bet have out performed Hall, Calloday, an Amendola
Galloday no TDs big money WR just 16 yard average missed one game an part of games injury this week in question.
Amendola 1 TD 43 yards 6 catches missed 3 games already might miss thursday also.
Hall He is with Matty P zero games or stats.

I list this to show you that what you think is not true even if you liked the players. We are doing better with the WR we have now than ones other than Jones who they let go. You must know the big Money that Galloway got huge money. For so far this season nothing so if you want to talk pay check maybe you should take another look .
Galloway 4.5 million this year so far we have 3 out doing him.
next season his cap hit for Giants 21.1 million an its like that ins 2023 also an 2024
The 3 Lions who you think just taking a check don’t make a million in fact the 3 don’t make what Calloway makes this year total an are doing so far better.
Amendola is making 1.25 million but is 36 years old an its still more than the 3 Lions.

You want to bash players or Lions thats ok but bash based on true fact not just a wild guess. Hall may not even be with Pats anymore he was getting league minimum .

My Point is your up set but your reason is wrong at least so far an think over 21 million for Galloway next 3 seasons wow You want that when you have 1 million guys right now out performing him?

Her name is Patricia Patricia

1 Like

You know I forgot about Kennedy… I wonder if he gets a chance to be active any time soon… strange they are bringing in other guys and they are jumping over him. Then again he may be viewed more in the same role as St. Brown so maybe that’s why he hasn’t been active

LOL - OMG that makes so much sense.

I think the honest truth about Kennedy is he doesn’t belong on this team. Whether he belongs in the NFL or not remains to be seen. But this staff loved him but is still terrified to put him on the field. That speaks volumes.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree, there has to be something there that makes them unsure about letting him play, scheme wise or talent wise.

It also makes me think about why Trinity benson may be struggling and also never cracked the lineup with Denver, as impressive as he was said to be in preseason.

Trusting someone like Hodge, with nfl regular season experience but a journeyman, and how he has actually made plays when Benson has been out there as well and has not… I’m not sure what to make of that. They are all talented, is it the opportunity given or is there more to what coaches see in practice to guide their decisions of who can play and who can’t?

What we do is absolutely nothing. We aren’t in position to be giving up any picks due to our lack of overall talent.

We’re not winning anything this year anyway. Just ride it out to the #1 pick, trade down for a future 1st and extra 2nd this year and build, build, build.

2 Likes

If they call it a scheme thing, I’m going to call them liars. As much as they preached “trust” in players and said they could trust Kennedy…when live bullets are flying they feel like they don’t trust Kennedy.

Her name is She-Devil Lilith, Mother of Horrors. Bringer of Destruction.

I’m surprised Egon, Drs. Venkman and Stantz and Winston Zeddemore haven’t shown up to see if she’ll go fight Gozer the Gozerian for them

3 Likes