What do you guys want to see from Lions, today?

Wondering what you guys most hope to see from our team’s growth today.
Here are my thoughts.

-Improvement from McNeil
He’s been solid, but I was hoping for more.

• More from Swift. Hope to see more plays like his TD in week 1. He seemed to lack aggression in game 2.
    -Onwuzurike doing anything. He was extremely silent, and I don’t think he got many snaps (I watched in a sports bar). Hope to see him wreck some ass.
    -St Brown with some speed and/or toughness plays. YAC type magic. I have high hopes for him.
    -Hoch destroying them
    -Just running in short yardage situations. Nothing fancy, just punch them in the face and make sure they know there’s nothing they can do about it. Tighten the splits up and create a giant mess that we manhandle them in.
    -Would love to see a turnover or 2
    -Fox kicking moon balls over everyone’s head and pinning them inside the 1
1 Like

A win!

Lol otherwise agree with all your points. Would also like to see cephus continue to improve and Benson get some touches

1 Like

I want to see that Derrick Barnes is everything we think he is. That’s basically it.

And I want to see Sewell kick ass again.

3 Likes

I want Barnes to make a difference. And absolutely pound the Ravens with our running game.

2 Likes

I’d love to see him get a bead on Lamar and just light his ass up.

2 Likes

AFC pregame is nowhere near as good as the Fox crew.
Simms and Rome…

throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

Cower and Burleson are great, though.

better show from our defense , Barnes Start and opens up a can , Goff have a great day , Our WR’s clean up all the drops , NO injuries on our side ! , Fair Game Called by Officials.

1 Like

At this point I’m just hoping the D makes the Ravens punt at least once.

4 Likes

God yes. Been saying that for 2 decades, it seems.

Haha! Baby steps. I don’t see this happening. It won’t be GB bad, but being totally fairly called is unlikely.

Hopefully our greatest weapon doesn’t see the field.

1 Like

ARE YOOOO READY ???

1 Like

Barnes sighting !!! yas!

1 Like

let us win Lord !

1 Like

Find a rhythm early. Stick to the run.
Good luck, Denizens.

Time to dance.

dance_01

Game On !

Raymon ugh !

I just want to see improvement on both sides of the ball.

1 Like

I want to see us have a lead in the last minute and then not give up an NFL record 66 yard field goal.

3 Likes

It’s almost like you can see the future. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, so I want to look at what went right and compare to what we said before the game - so what happened?

Swift, once getting involved, looked really good. In fact I would say the whole second half success of the offense was primarily due to him.

JW also ran the ball well, and I like the two headed monster attack we have at RB.

The LBs looked better, I thought. Anzalone had a better game, JRM made a few plays including playing some nice contain. Barnes I didn’t notice as much, but that could be a good thing too. Yeah their TE got loose a few times and not sure who was responsible for those, but, all in all we did a pretty good job containing the run and containing Lamar. I would say our LB play was improved from last week.

Santoso made his career long field goal!!!

Oruwariye got a pick, nice to finally see an interception.

Didn’t see much from Levi, st. Brown, or Hock. But it was obvious their goal was to eliminate hock, which they did a good job of for the most part.