What might have been.. stafford trade didnt happen

https://www.si.com/nfl/rams/.amp/news/los-angeles-rams-matthew-stafford-retirement-rumors-offseason-free-agency-sean-mcvay

If that trade didnt happen we might be using this pick and others to move up to get a qb in this draft.

1 Like

We still might be!!

Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

1 Like

Man you bout to start something…
Feelings Feels GIF by WE tv

its happening the office GIF

The more I think about it, maybe it would be a good idea to move back to say 9. You get the same tier guy at 6 and 9 maybe even a little further back. So, move back, get an extra first and maybe chase Drake Maye or Caleb Williams next year if this coming year doesn’t answer the questions needed at the position. Just a thought…

2 Likes

Sorry. I brought seriousness to this thread…not the point…

QB talk is bad.

Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv

new girl no GIF by HULU

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

2 Likes

I feel this and it’s the strategy I want to happen so bad. If Carolina calls and offers 39, I am asking for next years 1st instead. I want the ammo to get a guy who slips outside the top 5 in 2024.

We don’t need anymore premium picks in 2023. Hedge the QB position, and position yourselves to make a move in 2024 if the opportunity arises.

It’s not “bad”… it’s stupid.

1 Like

Yes, being open minded and exploring all topics of conversation in the offseason is stupid. I really hope the lions aren’t even considering the possibility of how to improve all areas of their team. It is clear they need to just focus on defense.

Michael Buble Gotcha GIF by bubly

Damn it, I realized after you may be joking. Touché brother. You did get me…I am getting paranoid.
Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office

Someone tested positive again!

Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

2 Likes

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

Kids-in-the-hall GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.