Whats our chaances over the next 4 games

Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) tweeted at 3:56 PM on Tue, Sep 17, 2019:
While the timetable remains TBD, my understanding is #Eagles WR DeSean Jackson isn’t expected to play Sunday against the #Lions because of his groin injury and a quick turnaround to Thursday night game vs. #Packers will make that tough, too. Less speed on the field.
(https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1174064660053725184?s=03)

1-3 against that group would still equate to 2-3-1. Looking good with the shittier schedule in the rear view mirror.

2 Likes

I think the Lions are getting the Eagles at a good time, much like the Chargers, injuries will be a factor. I think in the end the Lions get the win.

The Chiefs have looked dominant so far, now how they will look against the Lions is a good question. If Patricia can dial up a defense that can keep them in check, then the Lions might have a chance, but I am not ready to believe he will. I will call this a lose.

So the Lions will go into their bye with a 2-1-1 record. Time to rest and hopefully get some people back before facing 2 division foes.

The Packers are living by their defense and some what of a run game. Their passing game has not been working, and rumors say that is because of Rogers not taking the short passes. What ever is causing them issues I do not believe they will have it worked out by week 6. Add in the 2 weeks the Lions have to prepare for them and I see the Lions winning streak at Lambaeu continues.

Now the Vikings are not looking good right now on offense. Their defense still looks good, much more of what I am expecting from them. It looks like it could be a battle of defenses and could go either direction. In the end I think the Lions offense can put up more points then the Vikings . So another win for the Lions.

So they end this stretch with a record of 3-1 and an overall record of 4-1-1.

I thought they would be 2-0 going into this game, the toughest of our early schedule. This game definitely winnable.

I thought KC would take a step back this season. So far they haven’t but they still haven’t played anyone good. This week is a great match up between Baltimore and KC. We’ll see what both teams are made of.

2-1-1 in the first quarter.

3-1 in the 2nd quarter

2-2 in the 3rd quarter

3-1 in the 4th quarter

10-5-1 = playoffs

3 Likes